Talk

Advanced search

Help - Presents for 1 year old

(9 Posts)
ShuttyTown Sun 26-Nov-17 14:24:32

Can anyone think of a few more presents I can get my 1yo DD?

Her list so far is

Beatbox Belle
Feed me Dino
Wooden shape wheel
Push along train
Spin ufo
Tiny tot driver
Pull along Caterpillar
2 x 'thats not my' books

Stuck for ideas now!

strawberrybubblegum Sat 02-Dec-17 11:08:52

That's absolutely plenty. A 1-year-old won't enjoy opening too many presents.

And at that age, you don't need to worry about spoiling her by getting her more things in a few months time for no particular reason grin

JennyBlueWren Sat 02-Dec-17 13:59:37

Best Christmas present for my 10 month old was the shiny plastic wrapping paper I put over them all. He wasn't interested in anything else (other than granny and grandpa giving him lots of attention).

Chaosofcalm Sat 02-Dec-17 14:01:32

That’s loads. My 18 months old is getting an IKEA kitchen and a wobble board.

Stompythedinosaur Sat 02-Dec-17 20:59:46

I think any more would be overwhelming tbh.

My dc's too present at that age was a ride on (we had a wheelybug which was great).

SatsukiKusakabe Sun 03-Dec-17 08:42:41

Agree sounds like plenty, as at that age they can take a long time to open their presents so it seems like more!

However if you want to get more how about one of the following -something like a play tunnel she can play with on the day, a couple of decent plastic animals to start a collection for a zoo or farm (Schleich type), a cutlery set, cup and bowl or a special teddy?

But I’m wouldn’t go too much more because you’ll regret it when you’re still opening stuff on Boxing Day!

bakingcupcakes Sun 03-Dec-17 08:48:25

I did that kind of amount when DS was 16 months old and getting him to open them was a bit of a nightmare. Coupled with the excessive amounts he had off family&friends we were unwrapping for days! I think you've got plenty there.

goose1964 Sun 03-Dec-17 15:47:11

A feeding set, the one with matching cup, plate, dish and cutlery? I think that's what I'm getting my 10 month old grandson. She'll probably play with the boxes and paper first though

ShuttyTown Tue 05-Dec-17 22:06:45

Thanks everyone I've just seen I had replies. I agree I think it's enough I hadn't factored in what everyone else was getting her too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now