Talk

Advanced search

Christmas Fair - Food craft ideas?

(7 Posts)
SchoolFundraising Mon 13-Nov-17 21:06:45

We've got a Christmas school fair coming up - anyone have an idea for an easy to setup and run food craft idea?

It'd need to be something mostly focused on the decorating aspects rather than baking as we don't have baking facilities.

Long shot I know! Any ideas appreciated.

Knittedfrog Mon 13-Nov-17 21:10:38

I can’t do links but decorating some presents made biscuits or cup cakes.
Making truffles or sweets out of pre mixed ingredients.

Dobbyandme Mon 13-Nov-17 21:12:44

As in you decorate and then sell, or the kids decorate and the parents buy?

SchoolFundraising Mon 13-Nov-17 21:21:46

just as an activity really for the kids to do - the money's taken on the door for craft activities, and then the kids take the crafts home/eat them if food!

We could make Christmas cupcakes knitted and then they could squirt icing and sprinkles - good idea. truffles or sweets is a nice idea too - do i remember making mint imperials doesn't need cooking - will research!

Dobbyandme Mon 13-Nov-17 21:25:09

In that case marshmallow snowmen (google), or Lindor rolled in glace icing and dipped in dessicated coconut for snowballs?

Food paint and paint digestive biscuits with Christmas trees.

Think you mean peppermint creams. With food colouring added you could do festive colours.

Knittedfrog Mon 13-Nov-17 21:39:15

Not presents - pre made!

SchoolFundraising Tue 14-Nov-17 10:04:19

i do mean peppermint creams! that sounds nice, and love the snowballs idea - thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now