Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Aldi Florentines

(11 Posts)
jocktamsonsbairn Sun 12-Nov-17 22:13:54

First box purchased as part of DMs Christmas. First box now empty abc buried in recycling box. No evidence of sheer piggery. They were bloody awesome as usual and now I have to avoid Aldi or I will become seriously addicted!

Bella8 Sun 12-Nov-17 22:29:28

Oh I saw those today and they have them in dark, milk and white. One of each may be required 😜

MyRelationshipIsWeird Sun 12-Nov-17 22:41:36

Shhh! I always look for these and never find them in my local Aldi, now everyone will get there before me!

Bella8 Sun 12-Nov-17 22:43:11

Haha oh lidle have them too in 3 varieties!!

jocktamsonsbairn Sun 12-Nov-17 22:48:26

I have to say that they were extremely moreish! I can see vast amounts of Florentines being consumed over the next few weeks!

Bella8 Mon 13-Nov-17 07:11:56

Lidles dark and milk truffles are also so nice and my favourite...yum I need choc now! Don't have any in the house 😟

Lovemusic33 Mon 13-Nov-17 07:39:48

I ate the ones I bought too grin, they were nice but not as nice as Fudges Florentines which are a bit more chewy.

Bella8 Mon 13-Nov-17 07:49:51

Oh I love it when they're chewy they are so morish!

Annwithnoe Mon 13-Nov-17 10:04:17

Sshhhh! I've had to shop with my eyes half closed to avoid buying them too soon,
There's one in the box that I don't like quite as much as the others so I have to taste one of each to be sure, by which stage I'm so high on the sugar I don't actually remember which one it was and I have to start all over again on the next box.

happytoseeyou Mon 13-Nov-17 10:16:15

I ate the ones I bought too!
Just to check the quality you understand.... they passed!

The difficulty now is judging when to buy the next ones. Too soon and I with the best will in the world, they will get eaten, too late and there's a risk there won't be any in the shop!

Bella8 Mon 13-Nov-17 11:02:37

They always taste so good in winter with a hot chocolate...love being all cosy indoors when it's cold outside. I need to go buy some chocolates as 'gifts.' Happytoseeyou quality control definitely needed; I'm
In the process of quality controlling desserts for Christmas Day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now