Talk

Advanced search

What to do!?!

(3 Posts)
hattiesmumm Sun 12-Nov-17 21:08:03

Dd(9) has asked for a phone for Xmas, so I have re packaged my old iPhone and bought her accessories for it. I’m going to get her a selfie stick, some headphones, speakers and a new case. She has a few books too and some pjs she wanted

Ds(8) has asked for an Xbox one, so Iv got him one with a few games, also going to get him some headphones and he’s got a few books.

I really can’t afford to spend much more, but I feel so guilty. I will do them a stocking each too with some american sweets/pants/pens etc.
I just feel like there isn’t any toys, or things to play with. Even though they both don’t “play” really anymore. They are always out the back garden playing with neighbors etc.

I don’t know what to do 😔

AdalindSchade Sun 12-Nov-17 21:10:11

You feel guilty?!
Your kids are getting an iPhone and an Xbox and they aren't even into double figures! Why on earth would you feel guilty ?!

They will play with these 'toys' non stop if you let them. They don't need loads of other stuff on top.

mummyhaschangedhername Sun 12-Nov-17 21:16:16

Those are pretty high end gifts. I’m sure the kids will be happy, it’s what they ask for!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: