Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Gift ideas for 13yo boy please!

(9 Posts)
Brokenbiscuit Sun 12-Nov-17 11:34:40

Need inspiration for my nephew. He's a bright boy, quite mature for his age. Not super sporty. Budget is around £30ish but can be flexible on this. Please help!

chicaguapa Sun 12-Nov-17 13:04:42

I buy for quite a few lads in this age range. My go-to gifts this year for is Superdry. You can get a bag or hoodie from the eBay Superdry outlet easily for that budget.Official outlet here. I got a Superdry watch for DN(13) one year for £25 and it was apparently his favourite present. If you want to top it up to £30, he's the right age for the Beanboozled game. You can get refill packs in Home Bargains for £1.

traviata Sun 12-Nov-17 13:12:33

My DS has no interest at all in clothes or brands but he would like something from techwillsaveus or a board game - Exploding Kittens is on his list.

DownHereInTheHorridHouse Sun 12-Nov-17 13:14:02

X Box points
Cash
Amazon voucher

I genuinely don't think they want anything else in the word!

DownHereInTheHorridHouse Sun 12-Nov-17 13:15:14

*world

Ricekrispie22 Sun 12-Nov-17 15:35:40

The Lego Architecture series retail for about £30 and are advised for ages 12+
These Timberkits are all £30 and are great for mature teenage boys
Kelvin 23 urban super tool
Marvin's iMagic set
www.wickeduncle.co.uk/presents/boys/teens/hydraulic-robot-arm

Goshthatwentwell Sun 12-Nov-17 17:35:35

If they aren't into labels there are lots of cool geek t shirt. These one " ingredients that make a human" looks cool and is worn a lot.

www.sciencemuseumshop.co.uk/fashion/clothing/human-ingredients-t-shirt_blue.htm

Brokenbiscuit Sun 12-Nov-17 18:39:44

Thanks very much for all of the suggestions. Will run some of these ideas past my sister! Don't see dnephew often enough to know what he is into, and she isn't always able to come up with ideas either, so it's good to be armed with a list of possibilities.

schoolgaterebel Tue 14-Nov-17 11:58:58

I agree a voucher for 'game' or gift card for Xbox or 'steam' card for gamers, most boys that age are playing some sort of games and always need the latest game or 'in game' credit for upgrades and in game purchases.

I agree with the poster up thread who suggested beanboozled, always a big hit! (Or those chocolate roulette games with hidden chilli)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now