Talk

Advanced search

Fussy teenage boy!

(7 Posts)
burntoutmum Sat 11-Nov-17 13:57:31

Hi

Always struggled to buy gifts for my 14 year old and he’s getting more difficult the older he gets!!! He loves gaming, music, his phone, films, cycling and playing rugby. Oh and eating sweets grin.

Family are pestering that I need to add some bits on the amazon wish list for him. They aren’t keen on money or vouchers - he is a great saver so you don’t get to see what he’s bought himself.

It’s really not helped that he’s just had his birthday - new bike and cycling gloves. I can’t think of anything else

So, any ideas?! Those of you with teenage boys, what are you buying?!

WeAllHaveWings Sat 11-Nov-17 14:17:12

We are the same here, I still don’t know what to get ds this year. He uses his bike a lot, but doesn’t want a new one yet. He plays footie, so maybe new boots, but that’s it!

His mobile will last another year, he has Xbox and doesn’t want anything else gaming right now, he has a tv, Bluetooth speaker for music, doesn’t want a tablet. It is really hard.

He too would prefer money so he could use it to buy new Xbox games when they are released during the year or to contribute to better footie boots when they need replaced.

Sorry, no help, but you are not alone!

From family I usually ask for branded clothes he likes such as north face/boss etc t-shirts which you can get for £18 upwards (hoodies etc if they are more generous).

Ricekrispie22 Sat 11-Nov-17 18:45:28

Headphones/ear phones/speakers
Penknife
Wash bag
Virtual reality headset
Wallet
Cuff links

puddleduckmummy Sat 11-Nov-17 18:47:08

Rugby shirt from his favourite team. I’m dreading the teenage years, my 5 year old currently wants the entire toys r us catalogue!

drinkyourmilk Sat 11-Nov-17 18:47:20

How about everyone chipping in and getting a cycling GPS unit?

WaxOnFeckOff Sat 11-Nov-17 19:07:18

Bike lights/head torch
posters
band t-shirt
tray of cans of Pepsi etc
new controller for games system or gaming mouse/keyboard/mouse mat
hoodie

kissmelittleass Sat 11-Nov-17 23:06:48

Same age ds and mine is asking for new trainers, clothes, Xbox game and money!! I'll buy some underwear from river island and Nike socks plus I do a sticking full of Lynx sprays shower gels etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now