Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Minecraft!

(8 Posts)
Alittlebitofthis Fri 10-Nov-17 12:33:58

My ds has mentioned several times that he wants Minecraft and I was wandering if anyone had seen any on offer? I’m not keen on spending a lot incase it doesn’t get played with!

Alittlebitofthis Fri 10-Nov-17 12:34:29

I don’t know if should have said he’s 5

ReinettePompadour Fri 10-Nov-17 12:46:28

On what format do you need it? At 5 I would buy 2nd hand from Game/Amazon and if he doesnt like it then you havent wasted too much money.

I bought my ds his for the xbox 360 a few years ago and it cost £6 in game. He still plays it now and he has the pc version too. Hes been on coding courses and all sorts to do with minecraft. I'd be surprised if your ds didnt like it but theres always the exception.

Alittlebitofthis Fri 10-Nov-17 12:47:43

Sorry I should have said it’s the toys I’m looking for.

Alittlebitofthis Fri 10-Nov-17 12:48:47

But thank you for the computer idea.

ReinettePompadour Fri 10-Nov-17 12:52:01

I see. I had loads of the stuff until recently. It never got played with and cost a fortune so I chucked it as no one wanted it confused sorry.

I haven't seen any offers but maybe try argos as they have their 3 for 2 offers on toys. Ive also seen it in home bargains and b and m. Home bargains you can order online if you don't have a store locally.

BanjoPier Fri 10-Nov-17 13:03:35

Argos had the "Saddle Pack" half price today (£4.99) - typically I bought it a couple of weeks ago at £9.99. Our local stores are out of stock, but you may be lucky?

Saddle Pack

Alittlebitofthis Fri 10-Nov-17 14:36:29

Thank you. Just checked stock and they don’t have the saddle pack in any stores near me.

I’ll have a look in home bargains and B&m’s. I have both near me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now