Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help I need a giant Pygmy puff!

(6 Posts)
Pygmypuffhunt Thu 09-Nov-17 21:30:46

We recently visited the Harry Potter studios and dd fell in love with the giant (12 inch) Pygmy puffs. But as I am a mean mother I refused to spend £30 on a glorified cushion and got her the smaller one instead.
However she's now decided that she really wants the big one for Christmas and it's all she's asked for.

But typically now I can't get one from the online shop and can only find them shipping from the US at more than double the price shock

Can anyone help? Is anyone visiting the studios soon who could pick one up for me? I'd transfer the money first obviously.

Helpotron3000 Fri 10-Nov-17 11:30:47

How about these?

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Harry-Potter-Pygmy-Puffs-WITH-NOISE-Fantastic-Beasts-Warner-Bros-London-Tour/252124954377?hash=item3ab3d17f09:m:mXlqI4ZepUooDKrKUBYMC5Q

Pygmypuffhunt Fri 10-Nov-17 12:37:10

No unfortunately those are The small and medium ones.
m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Studios-Harry-Potter-Large-Pink-Pygmy-Puff-Plush-New-With-Tags-/291781625587
This is the one I need!

Winterfellismyhome Fri 10-Nov-17 12:52:37

I'm going to Orlando next week? Would be happy to see if they have any..

Pygmypuffhunt Fri 10-Nov-17 16:06:30

That's really kind of you-but i worry about the size of it in your luggage! I'll pm you star

Freezingwinter Fri 10-Nov-17 18:49:01

Could you call the studio and see if they will post to you?
I'm not going but would have happily picked you one up x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now