Talk

Advanced search

Fairies

(8 Posts)
Confuseddotcomsmum Wed 08-Nov-17 07:15:26

My daughter seems to be very into fairies at the moment. Does anyone know of anything fairy related suitable for a 2.5 year old? Thank you.

Scruffette Wed 08-Nov-17 09:19:39

www.theirishfairydoorcompany.com/

These are huge here (Ireland), lots of my friends children have them and shops, banks, police stations and so on have them (Often homemade) outside their premises. One of my dc has a door in their room, the fairy has a name and clothes line plus lots of toys (a slide, car and table and chairs) my child has made for the fairy (who responds to notes from the child which can be a pain as i the fairy forgets to reply).

MusicToMyEars800 Wed 08-Nov-17 09:23:55

My fairy garden, my dd's loved making theirs.
Tinkerbell if she likes Disney.
You can get fairies that fly too, but she would need you or another adult to help her with it or do it for her.

MusicToMyEars800 Wed 08-Nov-17 09:25:41

Here's some ideas.

www.thetoyshop.com/search?text=fairies

MusicToMyEars800 Wed 08-Nov-17 09:26:29

Sorry wrong link, here's the right one grin

www.thetoyshop.com/search?text=flying+fairy

Confuseddotcomsmum Thu 09-Nov-17 08:30:18

Thank you for your replies and suggestions, I will have a look at your ideas this evening!

Stompythedinosaur Thu 09-Nov-17 17:20:35

There's a happyland fairy house set and several playmobil fairy sets.

My dds enjoyed the fairy post office from Frilly Lily.

The usbourne Look Inside Fairyland book is good.

Discotits Thu 09-Nov-17 17:32:24

We've got the happyland fairy tree and toadstool house (from eBay). We have an Irish fairy door and some cheaper ones from the works and amazon. Melissa and Doug do those re-peelable stickers of fairies: you can put on the window, bath etc. Pinterest could show you how to make your own fairy garden in a pot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now