Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sock subscription

(7 Posts)
SlumMumBum Tue 07-Nov-17 09:39:36

I might win a prize for the most boring gift ever but as a bit of a joke, I’m thinking about getting DH one of these. Can anyone recommend one? There seem to be loads online but can’t work out if the socks are any good.

BrutusMcDogface Tue 07-Nov-17 09:41:27

I didn't know this was a thing! What an amazing idea!! I'll go and look now! grin

babyboyHarrison Tue 07-Nov-17 09:43:53

London sock company. My sister was looking at them for her husband.

SlumMumBum Tue 07-Nov-17 09:50:05

That was the one that I came across and it’s £120 for a year so I wasn’t sure if I was paying for David Gandy’s endorsement or the socks were really of great quality. hmm

BrutusMcDogface Tue 07-Nov-17 09:52:56

I've just been looking for my brother. Henry J was a cheap one I found, and the socks are so gaudy, he'll love them! grin depends if you want fun socks or serious socks!

BrutusMcDogface Tue 07-Nov-17 09:53:37

Sock geeks looks good, too!

Thank you for the idea! Hope you find what you want!

SlumMumBum Tue 07-Nov-17 10:04:08

Thanks all!

I’ve gone with the London Sock Company after a bit more research. It allows the recipient to choose the socks they want (the others don’t seem to) and the subscription can be paused if it’s all a bit too much.

If you enter STYLECLUB17 you get 15% off too, which makes it a bit less expensive.

They also post you a nice gift box with details of the sock subscription so he recipient can activate it themselves.

That’s one present ticked off!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now