Talk

Advanced search

Christmas decoration theme/colours?

(6 Posts)
lastnamefirstfirstnamelast Mon 06-Nov-17 16:20:39

I currently have a traditonal red and gold sort of theme going on with a hint of nordic. Its been like this for about 4 years not and I think i fancy a change? Does ayone on here stick with the same theme? Change often etc? I went to a couple of garden centres yesterday and I seens browns and bronzes are in and I saw lots of White with navy blue?

I need some inspo please! xoxox

ShowOfHands Mon 06-Nov-17 16:24:56

I have a mishmash tbh. My granny's vintage and antique decorations must go up, as well as things made by the DC when younger.

Then everything else is homemade. So depends on what takes my fancy. I often spray paint cones and dry out oranges, gather holly etc but I vary what I do with them. This year I'm sewing Scandi napkins and place settings and I will string popcorn up too. I've made pom poms with the DC too and am making a decoupage stag's head and have tartan baubles to hang from its antlers.

lastnamefirstfirstnamelast Mon 06-Nov-17 16:27:25

Oooh these are some decoupage baubles I made last year...i know they arent to a lot of peoples tastes but it was crafty and it helped with my anxiety! xx

ShowOfHands Mon 06-Nov-17 16:27:32

Oh and lots of paperchains.

I have a real obsession with the way Shirley Hughes illustrates Christmas so that's always what I'm trying to achieve.

ShowOfHands Mon 06-Nov-17 16:28:08

I craft to stay sane too!

lastnamefirstfirstnamelast Mon 06-Nov-17 16:29:09

hahaha High five! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now