Talk

Advanced search

Winter bedding.

(7 Posts)
HelenaDove Sat 04-Nov-17 20:06:19

Absolutely gorgeous.

www.argos.co.uk/product/7245387

feelslikearockandahardplace Sun 05-Nov-17 21:57:31

Looks lovely. I do like winter/festive bedding but with so many gifts that I need to buy I can't justify it even at that price.

BzyB Sun 05-Nov-17 22:00:57

That's nice. I like winter themed rather than v Christmassy so I can justify using it for longer!
Though last year I got a few super king size blankets so we can use them on sofa downstairs or on the bed. Figured since it was double duty ( and just snowflakes so "winter" themed) I could justify buying them!

WeeM Sun 05-Nov-17 22:03:11

I noticed Aldi had some nice brushed cotton winter/Xmas ones too. £15 for a double I think. My dh thinks it’s a ridiculous idea...sad

HelenaDove Mon 06-Nov-17 03:06:40

YY Its a winter woodland scene so can be used intermittently through winter. Wouldnt be workable with a big Santa print on it.

I might wait for the pre Christmas sales as im not sure im going to buy it yet..........i just think its lovely and wanted to share smile

HelenaDove Mon 06-Nov-17 03:08:09

Bzy i did the same with last years Christmas jumper It was snowflakes so i wore it through January as well.

PasDeDeux Mon 06-Nov-17 14:10:15

Asda are usually very good for festive bedding, and very reasonably priced too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now