Talk

Advanced search

Unicorn Fingerling

(8 Posts)
ILoveKermit Sat 04-Nov-17 19:09:54

I accidentally ordered 2 and only need 1. Everyone that PMs me will be popped in a hat and 1 name will be picked out, I only want what I paid for it and maybe a couple of quid postage. Was thinking about eBaying it but can’t be bothered and would rather it go to a mumsnetter.

Pibplob Sat 04-Nov-17 19:13:33

How do I pm you? I've tried liking on your name. I bought a fake one by mistake so would like the option of a proper one!

ILoveKermit Sat 04-Nov-17 19:19:52

Not sure about the app but if you go on the mobile site there’s 3 dots at the bottom and you click PM on there

ILoveKermit Sun 05-Nov-17 10:02:12

DD pulled the winner out of the hat and it’s.....

star RJnomore1 star

Well done and I hope all you others manage to find one flowers

tumpymummy Sun 05-Nov-17 10:20:30

What is a fingering?!! My kids are teenagers but looked at this thread as DD13 loves unicorns. Do they actually do anything?! Now intrigued!

BrieAndChilli Sun 05-Nov-17 10:27:08

Toys r us said they are currently only getting 2 deliveries a week of them but from next week will be getting 5 deliveries so hopefully there won’t be such a shortage, plus I read that other places will soon be stocking them but toys r us released theirs earlier so the could say they were ‘exclusive’ to toys r us .

whimsical1975 Sun 05-Nov-17 15:47:52

Tumpy it's a fingerLing... you can get either a monkey or a unicorn. They grip onto your finger (hence the name) and are interactive... might be a bit young for 13yr but she would t need to use the interactive part - it could just grip onto something in her room and look cute grin

RJnomore1 Fri 10-Nov-17 17:38:55

Hi I've pmed the op too but I just wanted to come back and say thank you publicly, my extremely carefully packed unicorn arrived today and I am over the moon!

Thank you again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now