Talk

Advanced search

Baby doll recommendations

(6 Posts)
GypsieQueen Sat 04-Nov-17 15:30:51

I'm planning to get by 2 and a half year old dd an interactive doll for Xmas that does any of, or a combination of the following : talks, closes it's eyes, makes a sucking noise when you put a dummy or bottle in its mouth, cries. I don't have a big budget so anything under £30. Any recommendations would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Ricekrispie22 Sat 04-Nov-17 17:17:39

Antonio Juan Petit Bebe Cielo is a 27cm baby doll. She has a fabric body and says Mama and Papa and giggleswhen her tummy is pressed. Just within your budget.

Tiny Treasures Baby Girl is £10 over your budget but the best interactive doll I've come across. A 46cm 'newborn baby' doll with a weighted body, opening eyes, scented skin and floppy arms, legs and head. Comes with a 'birth certificate' in sweet (cardboard) 'car-seat' packaging, and wearing a (pink or blue) baby grow, hat and hospital tag.

whimsical1975 Sat 04-Nov-17 18:17:44

What about this Baby Annabell Doll? It's on special from Amazon at the moment for £34.87 (marked down from £49.99)... www.amazon.co.uk, type in "Zapf-Creation-Baby-Annabell-Doll" (sorry but I mumsnet won't let me post a link)

whimsical1975 Sat 04-Nov-17 18:20:29

Another option is the "Tiny Tears Interactive Doll" which does just about everything you listed... currently available on eBay for £34.85

VonCrumm Sat 04-Nov-17 19:04:12

The early learning centre have lots of dolls on offer at the moment. Recently purchased their interactive doll for our nearly 2 year olds birthday. Not used yet but it looks good. It's on offer for £26 at the moment.

GypsieQueen Sat 04-Nov-17 21:56:39

Thank you all for your suggestions, I will have a look at all of these, they seem great! Thank you again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now