Talk

Advanced search

Online Acado shopping help. urgent please!

(9 Posts)
Blodplod Fri 03-Nov-17 16:53:02

Hi, inspired by another thread I’ve just logged on to Acado and found I can get a Xmas delivery. I had assumed they were all gone. I’m sat at work and can’t start fiddling around adding everything but I have 44 mins to get my order to £90 to reserve the slot... what do I do? I think I may have read that you just put in really expensive items then amend order? Is this right?

pinkcardi Fri 03-Nov-17 16:54:37

Yes, just whack something expensive in (I usually put some nice wine in so that if I forget to amend it isn’t so awful) and then adjust when you have more time. Easy

FrannySalinger Fri 03-Nov-17 16:55:16

Yes, you can amend it then until the day before delivery (I always just put in loads of champagne so if I forget, well, we’ll have champagne).

Blodplod Fri 03-Nov-17 16:56:48

Ok great.. thanks. I’ve chucked in 6 bottles of prosecco which we will drink/give away as presents. I’m quite chuffed as I presumed all slots had gone! grin

Blodplod Fri 03-Nov-17 17:04:11

So what do I do? Pay for it now and then amend it?

Wh0KnowsWhereTheTimeG0es Fri 03-Nov-17 17:59:49

Yes

unfortunateevents Fri 03-Nov-17 18:00:37

You don't pay until the order is dispatched. Check it out with the prosecco and then amend it in December. Christmas orders usually have an earlier cut-off than normal orders and Ocado will send you reminder emails that you need to make any amends/changes well in advance of the deadline.

Wh0KnowsWhereTheTimeG0es Fri 03-Nov-17 18:00:47

Don't leave it till the last couple of weeks to amend it, Christmas stuff sells out. Get your essentials booked in soonish.

Blodplod Fri 03-Nov-17 19:22:44

Thanks all, sorry for being thick, I’ve not done this before. I’ve done it, will amend over the weekend. Otherwise I’m bound to stuff it up. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now