Talk

Advanced search

HELP

(9 Posts)
curlycat Thu 02-Nov-17 17:27:51

I'm driving myself crazy googling.
When D'S was younger he loved drawing. We got him large a3 books which had plain paper in them along with pages of drawings that you could copy cars/ superheroes etc. I want to get one for my nephew but I'm drawing a blank when I'm searching.
Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about!

Ricekrispie22 Thu 02-Nov-17 17:40:12

I think I know what you mean, but can't seem to find one either. As alternatives how about The Boys' Book of Doodles by Andrew Pinder, Super Scribbles by Parragon, the Usbourne book of Drawing, Doodling and Colouring for Boys or Usborne Big Doodling Pad?

ArcheryAnnie Thu 02-Nov-17 18:20:35

How old is your nephew? Because this one would work for, say, a 10 year old: www.amazon.in/Batman-Superman-Other-Heroes-Villains/dp/1623702313

ArcheryAnnie Thu 02-Nov-17 18:21:38

...I think I've linked to Amazon India, there, sorry.

curlycat Thu 02-Nov-17 18:22:13

He's only 7 but his drawing is way above his age. I'll have a look at all your suggestions - thanks

TittyGolightly Thu 02-Nov-17 18:22:44

The Boys' Book of Doodles by Andrew Pinder, Super Scribbles by Parragon, the Usbourne book of Drawing, Doodling and Colouring for Boys or Usborne Big Doodling Pad?

Gender specific colouring?

Ffs.

Unicorn81 Thu 02-Nov-17 18:24:34

The works might have something, i know they have the sketch pads and drawing books

curlycat Thu 02-Nov-17 19:34:16

I know titty its ridiculous.
His favourite colours are pink and purple just now so it won't matter to him

TittyGolightly Thu 02-Nov-17 20:33:37

I thought Usborne had stopped it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: