Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So, what nice chocolates will be gracing your Festive Table?

(4 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 29-Oct-17 20:46:31

For the coffee table (in a big glass jar) :
I'll buy something like Heroes or Celebrations for the DC (but they won't eat the mini Bounty)
DH only eats white chocolate.

Might buy some of those Toblerone Mini (and I use the plain ones to put into brownies )

I love plain chocolate marzipan so I'm buying a box from Lakeland , some chocolate cherry brandys and if I can find it, some nice nougat .

Add in some Ferroro Rocher and Werthers Original for gold colour.
Sorted fgrin

We like the Thorntons Double Cream mints rather than After Eights (but I'm not keen on the boxes of Thorntons chocolates )

So what are you planning?

Taffeta Sun 29-Oct-17 20:52:31

Some proper Turkish Delight from Borough Market
Usually make some dark chocolate marzipan balls with leftover marzipan from icing the cake
A tin of something for the DC

anyoldname76 Sun 29-Oct-17 20:59:35

i like rafeallos and choko bons, i will also get a Toblerone, matchmakers,after eights, walnut whips, tubes of munchies, buttons, smarties, jelly tots for the rest of the family. im not botheriñg with heroes or celebrations this year, we normally get a tub of roses of my aunt

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHorrid Sun 29-Oct-17 21:05:15

I’m avoiding Roses and Quality Street this year. Too many crap chocolates that no one eats.

I want to get some alcoholic ones from Hotel chocolate. Their tipsy truffles are lovely but really expensive so I might hid them. I also fancy some of their enrobed friut (with booze obviously).

Probably match makers, terrys chocolate orange and Lindt for the kids and dhs family grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now