Talk

Advanced search

Aldi wooden toys

(8 Posts)
bakingcupcakes Sun 29-Oct-17 13:28:02

Has anyone tried the Aldi wooden toy range and are they any good? We were in there today and they had lots. DS (3) has expressed an interest in the pirate ship. Just wondering if it's worth buying for Christmas?

stargirl1701 Sun 29-Oct-17 13:30:30

Some of them (the train set) are not wooden. MDF track with plastic trains. IKEA do reasonably priced wooden toys and Brio/HAPE/HABA keep their initial value.

comeagainforbigfudge Sun 29-Oct-17 13:31:21

We got the kitchen last year. It's going strong still. Just bought the pirate ship as well. Not unboxed it yet but it looks good in pictures grin

bakingcupcakes Sun 29-Oct-17 14:04:18

I thought the picture of the pirate ship looked good too!

We have the Ikea kitchen and Ikea train track which is played with loads. I like a lot of the Ikea kids stuff.

WutheringTights Sun 29-Oct-17 14:09:30

The food stuff looked good. We have the toaster set and the coffee machine set from last year and they're still going strong and look good.

WutheringTights Sun 29-Oct-17 14:10:15

Oh and we also have the space ship from last year. That's been played with loads too and still looks good.

bakingcupcakes Sun 29-Oct-17 14:15:44

I didn't see the spaceship. I think he'd quite like a rocket but not really seen any around I like.

RenardeRenarde Sun 29-Oct-17 16:02:28

The little rocking horses and unicorns in ours look adorable - it made me wish there were kids in the family to buy one for!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now