Advanced search

Help to find this 'stretchy thing for keys' please :)

(3 Posts)
Chottie Sun 29-Oct-17 07:18:01

I'm not sure what it is called, but it is similar to the stretchy cord thing used to show ski passes easily, but is for keys instead.

DP wears a work lanyard with his office keys on and having a stretchy cord would make his life easier.


ALemonyPea Sun 29-Oct-17 07:20:20

What you want is a retractable key ring

Chottie Sun 29-Oct-17 12:12:18

Lemon thank you flowers this is exactly what I am looking for smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: