Talk

Advanced search

What an earth to get them this year?

(5 Posts)
carajohnson41 Sat 28-Oct-17 13:22:11

I'm thinking for the girl a Luvabella - can anyone comment on what these are actually like? any good? and probably Lego Ninjago of some kind for the boy. Both of these are already ranking in the most popular toys for Christmas! (I found this buzzsteam.com/2017/10/28/must-best-toys-wanted-kids-christmas-2017/ ). Seems like Christams starts earlier and earlier every year. Some friends do their shopping in January!

ThomasRichard Sat 28-Oct-17 13:46:23

How old are your kids and what are they into?

Belleoftheball8 Sat 28-Oct-17 13:51:23

You would be lucky to get a luvbella they are sold out everywhere I did get a baby wow which is similar and cheaper

carajohnson41 Sat 28-Oct-17 15:17:10

The girl is 5 and boy 7. Oh really are the luvabella dolls that hard to get hold of?! I haven't even tried yet but figured with this much time to spare it would be easy. What is baby wow? I like the idea of the Lego Advent calendar from the website I found above but seems mega expensive for what it is. Lots of pressure on parents this time of year! Reminds me of the Jingle all the way movie

Bradthejoker Sun 29-Oct-17 08:10:21

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now