Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for 4 year old DD?

(16 Posts)
Commuterface Sat 28-Oct-17 09:09:59

I’ve got loads of ideas for DD6 but struggling a bit with DD4 - doesn’t help that both of their birthday’s are Nov and Dec!

So tell me what are you buying your 4 year old daughters?

Nanasueathome Sat 28-Oct-17 09:11:50

Great little trading company have a wooden tea trolley and you can also buy lots of wooden food to go with it
My grandsons love it and any other children who come to play all enjoy serving everyone and making picnics with it

BikeRunSki Sat 28-Oct-17 09:12:55

Have they got bikes?

Wooden shop/puppet theatre in Aldi this week might be good?

notthegumdropbuttons Sat 28-Oct-17 09:13:44

I ordered the Playmobil Grand Princess Castle yesterday. Hoping it will go down well but all she's asked for is a Crybaby so Im not sure. It has got good reviews though.

Jo8484 Sat 28-Oct-17 09:19:40

My 4 year old DD is getting a rocking horse (she loves riding!) as her main present.

She's really in to board games at the moment so will probably get a few like Pop Up Pirate, Buckaroo etc.

She's asked for the mermaid in a shell with sand thing from the advert, also loves craft kits, Eazee Beads type stuff.

Also playmobil ponies with brushable hair.

Commuterface Sat 28-Oct-17 09:39:28

Some lovely ideas. Thank you.

MarjorySunshineDust Sat 28-Oct-17 09:39:40

We're getting our dd4 a bike as she's just had a balance bike until now. Also thinking duplo as she loves it and not keen on buying normal Lego while we have a baby around! She was given a light up design and drill set for her birthday that she really loves, would recommend! Also playmobil, sylvanian families and games like hungry hippos/pop up pirate are popular.
I like the tea trolley idea!

MrsMarigold Sat 28-Oct-17 09:43:11

A fingerling/ bigger scooter. I think scooters are better than bikes in urban areas.

Annwithnoe Sat 28-Oct-17 09:47:16

DD (who had older brothers) enjoyed most of the stuff above but also train sets, football and classic Lego. They are all much more gendered toys now than when I was growing up in the 70s

Owletterocks Sat 28-Oct-17 09:57:49

My dd wants a crybaby too, little live pets, superhero girl dolls, learn to walk baby Annabel. Our generation dolls and accessories. Maybe playmobil or Lego junior?

Ecureuil Sat 28-Oct-17 10:00:38

Mine will be 4 in November. She’s getting Lego, Hama beads, games (pop up pirates and buckaroo), puzzles and an Ariel costume.

Ecureuil Sat 28-Oct-17 10:02:02

And I’m going to look into the GLTC tea trolley as a joint present for her and DD2 (2), thanks PP!

Stompythedinosaur Sat 28-Oct-17 18:14:25

4yo dd2 is getting a doll and dolls clothes in a little suitcase, a dreadful lol doll giant ball, a lego dragon set, a t-shirt with her name on, an aquabeads set, fairytale hairdresser books and a cuddly pua from Moana.

Lukeandlorelai4Ever Sat 28-Oct-17 18:19:50

Dd getting lol big suprise, num nom lipgloss maker, num nom nail polish maker, lego, fingerling, glow tracks, magnetic blocks and some art stuff and maybe some books

Parker231 Sat 28-Oct-17 18:24:05

What is she interested in? I have a niece that age and she likes fire engines, pirates and dressing up outfits.

tinypop4 Sat 28-Oct-17 20:14:42

Dd is turning 5 but last year she got a bike, a couple of dolls and some craft kits.
This year she is getting a scooter from my dm, a crybaby 😳 and a big puzzle ball of the world as she's a jigsaw ninja. I'm also doing her a big craft box of stuff from hobby craft as she's Into that these days. I think she'd have liked that last year too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now