Talk

Advanced search

Cath kidston Disney bag?

(17 Posts)
Neverwasapancakegi7l Fri 27-Oct-17 21:12:32

My best friend likes Disney and cath kidston and I know she'd like a new bag for Christmas but is this twee? I can't decide!

RosyPony Fri 27-Oct-17 21:14:34

Yes. Hideously twee but if you are happy to wear either of those things you’ll probably love it, it’s quite an acquired taste!

Neverwasapancakegi7l Fri 27-Oct-17 21:14:59

Yeah. Maybe it's too twee!

teaandakitkat Fri 27-Oct-17 21:16:42

I don't think it's any worsr than any other Cath Kidson flowery thing, if that's your thing. You have to look quite hard to spot the fairy.

Mulch Fri 27-Oct-17 21:17:10

Very twee but isn't that kidston style?

Neverwasapancakegi7l Fri 27-Oct-17 21:17:33

I don't like it

Neverwasapancakegi7l Fri 27-Oct-17 21:19:56

So I'm struggling with buying it. But maybe she will like it?
I want to get her something nice. Any other ideas for around £50?

MrsPringles Fri 27-Oct-17 21:20:25

I've seen this in the store and I have to say whilst I'm not the biggest fan, in real life it's quite nice.

I had a Mickey/Minnie Cath one to take to Disneyland Paris and literally used it for the 4 days I was there and it's been banished to the cupboard ever since. Don't buy it unless you're certain she'll actually use it grin

AndNoneForGretchenWieners Fri 27-Oct-17 21:21:53

I have the Mickey backpack as a work bag blush

I don't normally like Cath Kidston but I really like this print (and the wipe clean nature of it).

guiltynetter Fri 27-Oct-17 21:25:47

if she likes disney and cath kidston surely she’ll love it! i like it. could you get a gift receipt so she could exchange just in case? if they do those.

Neverwasapancakegi7l Fri 27-Oct-17 21:29:45

Yes hopefully. It just isn't my style so I'm finding it difficult...
I like these. But I suppose it isn't for me!!

ChippyMinton Fri 27-Oct-17 21:33:05

Of the current collection I prefer the overnight bag, as you don't 'wear' it like a handbag.
If you hang on there's a new Mickey Mouse collection launching on 16 November.

Not sure if you can buy Vera Bradley bags here, but the Disney designs are cute and subtle.

Neverwasapancakegi7l Fri 27-Oct-17 21:41:38

I like this one but it is £100!

FireflyGirl Fri 27-Oct-17 22:58:22

If it helps, I got the gingerbread man one for Christmas last year; within a week the cover on the straps was coming off. Terribly made bag, just awful quality. In fact, I'd go as far as saying the worst I've ever owned and I usually buy from Primark/New Look so not high end. Avoid, avoid, avoid!! Such a shame as it was beautiful and my purses from them lasted ages, hence why I paid so much for the bag.

Neverwasapancakegi7l Fri 27-Oct-17 23:03:41

Oh that's a shame! I have a purse and an overnight bag from them that have been great.
I won't bother with those then.

lovewatchingrainfall Sat 28-Oct-17 08:03:12

As someone who loves Disney. I love the math kidson Disney bag and it’s so much prettier in real life

Chocolatecake12 Sat 28-Oct-17 10:24:27

I love cath kidston and Disney so I’d love that bag! Remember it’s not for you!! They are really good and my previous ones have lasted ages and ages - their customer service is great too so for the pp I’d have taken your bag back.
They will give you a gift receipt so she can exchange it if she wanted to.
She is lucky to have such a thoughtful friend

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now