Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Christmas good housekeeping

(12 Posts)
Mallowmarshmallow Wed 25-Oct-17 06:50:52

I saw someone on the bargain thread that someone who subscribed had already got their copy.

Does anyone know the release date for us poor non-subscribers?

cheesydoesit Wed 25-Oct-17 10:08:50

I got mine from the Co-op last month. Is it the one with the red cover and gingerbread biscuit tree or is there another edition to look out for?

Mallowmarshmallow Wed 25-Oct-17 10:52:14

Ah no, I think that’s the Christmas session but I like the Christmas version of the monthly magazine if that makes sense.
It’ll be something like the November edition which has all the home/gift/food and Christmassy slant on all the normal GH stuff and ten million pages of adverts

cheesydoesit Wed 25-Oct-17 11:04:18

Ah right. Yeah I thought the one I had was a bit food heavy and lacking on the decor/craft/gift/etc front. Ooh well that's something to look forward to! grin Maybe the end of this month/beginning of November?

TheOnlyPink Wed 25-Oct-17 12:31:34

I have a readly subscription and it was in today's new releases, so it should be in shops today.

Frege Wed 25-Oct-17 13:12:33

Yes, it's out today.

EllaHen Wed 25-Oct-17 13:15:16

I got mine on Saturday I reckon. Six months for £6 and a free Emma Bridgewater mug. Excellent.

Mallowmarshmallow Wed 25-Oct-17 14:13:19

Eeeeeek! Thanks, I’m going to have a look this afternoon and cross my fingers the kids are up for an early night so I can have a peaceful leaf through this evening!

singadream Fri 27-Oct-17 23:50:34

I have mine right here (also a 6 issues for £6 subscriber). Am half way through and loving all the Christmassy stuff. I am getting old...

RuggerHug Sat 28-Oct-17 07:53:53

Oooooh it's properly out! Is it worth loading up the pram and doing a 20 minute each way walk in the mad wind to have it this afternoon or should I hold off until it's calmer?! (It's all go here...)smile

Seti Sat 28-Oct-17 08:17:04

I’ve never read it, is it good? blush

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 28-Oct-17 13:34:05

I bought it yesterday but it's staying under wraps until I get another couple of mags (maybe Prima and a Good Food type) then I'll have a coffee fest with something festive and take over the kitchen table . fgrin..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now