Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Present from toddler to Daddy?

(11 Posts)
Vebrithien Tue 24-Oct-17 09:42:47

So, last year I got DD's foot and hand prints make into a framed clay plaque, as that was something DH had said he'd really like. Now trying to think of something personalised to make, that DD can give him this year (she is almost 15 months now). Not a cushion or calender, we made those last year for the PIL. Any ideas would be great! DH likes nice food and whisky, not a sports fan.

GinFuzzy Tue 24-Oct-17 09:56:13

A personalised plate or platter of some kind? I bought porcelain pens from eBay and did this one year, you left to air dry then they are hand wash safe

GinFuzzy Tue 24-Oct-17 09:58:19

A quick Google, you get nice slate cheese boards that can be personalised 'daddy's cheese board' etc.

Notonthehighstreet would be a good starting point smile

Changerofname987654321 Tue 24-Oct-17 13:55:38

A framed photo or picture drawn by toddler.

00100001 Tue 24-Oct-17 14:01:26

We did a photo thing. Got DS to hold up signs saying "I" "love" "you" "Dad".

Went round to some favourite places of ours over the space of a couple of weeks and took photos and then put them in a frame smile

Still on the wall!

Girlsworld92 Tue 24-Oct-17 18:24:41

These are cute

Vebrithien Tue 24-Oct-17 20:07:46

Great ideas here, thanks so much!

Eminybob Tue 24-Oct-17 20:14:04

For DH's birthday, from DS I bought a keyring that says something like daddy and me, and has coins from DH's and DS's birth years.
From Not On The High Street. Loads of other little personalised bits on there.

wobblywonderwoman Tue 24-Oct-17 20:17:22

What about a voucher for a children and parent cookery day. Not an actual tangible gift but a lovely experience. We have a local place that sells days out.

Santawontbelong Tue 24-Oct-17 20:20:49

Calendar with photos. .

NeitherNowtNorSummat01 Tue 24-Oct-17 23:01:10

I made one of for my husband (but I did it for Father's Day!) Hobby Craft sell the letters.
2 years later when baby number 2 came along, I re did the A and added that to the frame
If baby number 3 comes along, I'll add them to the frame too!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now