Talk

Advanced search

Aldi wooden kitchen £29.99

(11 Posts)
MrsMotherHen Mon 23-Oct-17 14:19:11

Just seen this lovely kitchen in the aldi leaflet.

A wooden kitchen with a chalkboard side very alike the ikea one but it's only £29.99! I was going to gwt the ikea kitchen but now i have changed my mind it comes in pink too.

Acunningruse Mon 23-Oct-17 18:57:59

Thanks for posting this! Looks perfect for 18mo DD

HeyThatsNotMyName Mon 23-Oct-17 19:03:41

Do you know when this would be on sale? Looks perfect for my ds. Just what I’ve been serching for!

welshweasel Mon 23-Oct-17 19:09:32

Available online now. I've ordered one and the wooden train set for DS for Christmas.

Nan0second Mon 23-Oct-17 19:13:09

It's a great kitchen. We got it last year.
It's a horror to build so don't do it on Christmas Day (they all are!!)

Kittyclaws Mon 23-Oct-17 19:17:08

We got this for dd last year as well - absolute pain in the arse to build (we built on Xmas eve) but well worth it as quite sturdy and much nicer than the plastic ones

MrsMotherHen Mon 23-Oct-17 19:24:52

yep avalible online or instore on Thursday. I never build anything christmas day it will be built at some point christmas week and will be on display christmas morning with his bike. Hes only 2 but keeps telling me father Christmas brings me a bike ...the asking begins already confused

HeyThatsNotMyName Mon 23-Oct-17 19:30:23

Thank you so much for sharing! Just placed an order...along with three other toys!! That’s Christmas almost sorted for ds!

Hookedoncatnip Mon 23-Oct-17 19:50:59

We bought this last year and I would recommend it. DH built it when I went around so I can’t vouch for how difficult it was.

werewolfhowls Mon 23-Oct-17 20:33:43

We got this a few years ago but in red. Been very sturdy and still looking like new.

MrsMotherHen Mon 23-Oct-17 20:34:14

I can't wait for it to come now going to buy some little metal pans and pretend food. He will love it so much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now