Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for young teens

(6 Posts)
madasamarchhare Mon 23-Oct-17 10:13:11

Desperate for some suggestions this year. Dd is 13 and ds 11. Typical for their age although ds is not especially sporty. Have lots of stocking small ideas but nothing bigger or fun!! Dd seemed a little flat last year as toys etc off the list now I'm just after some things they can do that have a bit of fun involved.

ToesInWater Mon 23-Oct-17 10:28:01

I got DD a hair curling thing at 13 that she loved ( but she is a very girlie girl). I have also bought tickets to a concert she really wanted to go to - when she opened the present she just saw the singer’s latest CD, she was very excited when she spotted the tickets. She loves to read so a stack of books keeps her happy on the day. I’ve forgotten what my boys were into at 11 I’m afraid.

lovelyjubilly Mon 23-Oct-17 10:31:58

I was just browsing on Amazon for similar aged neice and nephew and saw a 'make-your-own-bath-bomb kit' and 'The Science of Slime' kit which both might appeal?

Lovemusic33 Mon 23-Oct-17 10:37:21

I have 2 dd's the same age (11 and 13) both want a 3ds/2ds and I will probably get them a Amazon echo each, dd1 likes fluffy things (fluffy blanket, slippers, pj's) and clothes from Emp. Neither really like make up or girly things. They will be getting some stuff from lush (shower jelly) and some books.

ScarlettDarling Mon 23-Oct-17 10:38:47

What about a sprocket? It's a tiny little printer which connects to your phone to print out photos.

madasamarchhare Mon 23-Oct-17 12:09:28

Ooh good ideas thank you, will be looking into the echo, the sprocket and the slime.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now