Talk

Advanced search

6 month old presents

(9 Posts)
Meepmoop Sun 22-Oct-17 20:25:49

Our son will be 5/6months at Christmas and we have been asked what he would like.. I haven't a clue.

What would a 6 month old like for Christmas?

Thank you

PodgeBod Sun 22-Oct-17 20:28:15

A walker and activity table for when he starts pulling himself up. An activity cube is always nice but is bulky.

goose1964 Sun 22-Oct-17 20:29:34

Toy mobile phone, my grandson loves his talking house

Changerofname987654321 Sun 22-Oct-17 20:30:13

Books. Musical instruments. Building blocks. Finger and hand puppets.

RandomUsernameHere Sun 22-Oct-17 20:30:39

A jumperoo
Books
Toys
Clothes
A term of classes (like swimming or baby sensory)
Things that you know he is going to need (like a highchair)
A big cardboard box(!)

peachy94 Sun 22-Oct-17 20:35:05

Walker, activity table, wooden activity cube, shape sorter, stacking cups, toy phone/remote, my pal scout/fisher price puppy, ball popper, balls, finger puppets, tethers, cup, spoons and bowls if you want something practical, something that moves on its own to crawl after, toot toot car, lift the flap books, and that's not my books, bubbles, tomy hide and squeak eggs, megabloks, sensory toys

Butterymuffin Sun 22-Oct-17 20:42:11

Books for when he's older. Clothes. There's hardly anything you can buy them at that age. Money to go into a savings account.

Isadora2007 Sun 22-Oct-17 22:02:12

Galt Frog in a Box. Best present ever and you adults will love firing Christmas sweets at each other with it too

Dobbyandme Sun 22-Oct-17 23:58:40

Lamaze toys. DD still plays with hers 2 years later. Sturdy but soft, colourful, textured, with crinkly material and some have squeakers and grabby holes. If memory serves they are good to chew on too, so all senses bar smell! I always recommend these. Freddie the Firefly is the favourite here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now