Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

LOL big surprise

(9 Posts)
youokayhun Sun 22-Oct-17 11:20:24

I'm going to struggle to get this aren't I? I need two (the thought of spending £120 on this pile of plastic tat makes me feel sick but such is life!) any hints and tips on getting hold of them?!

tempstamos Sun 22-Oct-17 12:04:22

They are crap! Not worth the money at all, DD (10) got it for her birthday, and admitted an hour later it was rubbish. Sorry not much help, but maybe you could just get one for them to share?

OhTinky Sun 22-Oct-17 12:08:01

I got one for my daughter last week for Xmas from toys r us online. Got the shock of my life that’s it’s only half a ball and it looks bigger in the pictures! So I’m, so far underwhelmed but it’s all she’s asked for and I’m sure she’ll enjoy opening it on Xmas day

Wellonlyifihavetoo Sun 22-Oct-17 12:15:21

Amazon France had them in stock yesterday

lottieandmia22 Mon 23-Oct-17 18:34:08

I think the LOL stuff is quite cute and appeals to my dds who are on the spectrum. But I watched the unboxing of one of them on YouTube and I honestly cannot see how the contents are worth £60 😵 am I missing something?

zoomer456 Fri 03-Nov-17 07:07:54

My daughters have have a £10 and £5 ball each I couldn’t tell you where they were. That’s £30. If I know they would look after the big one id get one to share but I know what they’re like they would lose everything. Plus they don’t like to share lol. I can see the appeal and if your kids will appreciate it and look after it I think it’s a cute present x

PorklessPie Fri 03-Nov-17 11:47:35

I've got one on the way from Amazon Italy. If you sign up to stock informer you will know straight away. Yesterday I had the email to say they were available from asda online. smile

hashtagelfie Fri 03-Nov-17 15:09:56

glittering garden hatchimal £47.23, best price ever according to ccc

hashtagelfie Fri 03-Nov-17 15:10:28

Sorry wrong thread!! blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now