Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for 3 year old girl?

(4 Posts)
jinglebells123 Sat 21-Oct-17 22:40:09

My dd turns 3 a few weeks before christmas so lots to buy in a short space of time and I'm struggling for ideas.

The only thing she's ask for is yo yo panda and her gran has bought her that.

So far I've bought her a wooden dolls house + accessories which will be her main present plus some Julia Donaldson books. For her birthday I'm going to get her some jigsaws and hungry hippo's game. I'm also going to get her a craft kit. That's all I can think off so far as most of the other things she has (bike/scooter/doll/pram/house/kitchen/trampoline/slide/coupe car/lego).

I thought maybe the kiddiezoom camera might be an idea as she loves taking selfies on my phone. She also loves to dance and dress up so maybe some pretty disney dresses.

Would love some other ideas/inspiration!

tempstamos Sat 21-Oct-17 23:24:29

Also have a 3 year old girl who seems to have everything she could want! Just joining to see others ideas.
I like buying her clothes and shoes, but know she won’t be impressed.smile

Ricekrispie22 Sun 22-Oct-17 06:51:55

A pretend tea set
Playmobil (or similar) farm/zoo/fairytale castle
Things for a pretend shop... plastic food, money, till, basket and trolley
Dressing up clothes
Skipping rope
Any of these Gears sets.. we have a few and my daughter LOVES them and has made some massive creations by putting them all together www.learningresources.co.uk/category/learning-resources-brands/gears-gears-gears.do
Take her to Build A Bear or buy a similar bear making kit
Something to grow/plant indoors. Loads of kits to choose from

cravingcake Sun 22-Oct-17 07:28:48

A musical keyboard or guitar?

We got DD one from Argos last Christmas and it has been a hit. Plus the volume doesn’t go very loud grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now