Talk

Advanced search

mini gift bag ideas for christmas

(8 Posts)
Jessicaxc1 Sat 21-Oct-17 14:34:07

Hi all. So this year we are having everyone at ours for Christmas. I really really want to do a mini gift bag for everyone that will be placed on the table with their name on. So far i have a mini bottle of something (whiskey for the men, red wine for my Nan, prosecco for my mum sister and myself) a scratchcard each, a gingerbread reindeer/xmas tree or santa (which will be baked and decorated by my 2 children) But i am stuck for what else i can put into these mini gift bags. I have sorted the kiddies out their own (bubbles, cookies/chocolate coins, little toy cars, mini crayons and mini pads of paper etc) just us adults im struggling with, any ideas anyone please!! :D Thanks! x

LittleMousewithcloggson Sat 21-Oct-17 14:49:49

Wind up toys for all - great for racing games at the table!
Mini perfumes etc - get free samples
Mini torches
Key rings - maybe with photo of DC in
Chocolates
Mini photo frames
Place of cards
Mini puzzles

LittleMousewithcloggson Sat 21-Oct-17 14:50:14

Pack of cards even

Jessicaxc1 Sat 21-Oct-17 14:52:24

ooohh i love those ideas! :D Thanks!!! smile x

RemusLupinsBiggestGroupie Sat 21-Oct-17 15:38:31

Honestly? I'd have thought that a mini bottle of something and a biscuit is plenty for adults, unless it's something nice enough to be a 'real' present and not just tat. Aveda do lovely mini hand cream tubes, for example.

swimster01 Sat 21-Oct-17 20:38:36

I second the miniature perfume ideas - there are some nice ones on Ebay

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 21-Oct-17 21:38:45

I do a table stocking for everyone.

In it is a miniature drink according to taste, a scratch card, some chocolate coins and a puzzle or mini quiz.

Then I add things like little mirrors, or nail files, mini torches etc. I look for suitable things from about now until Christmas.

I find the quizzes are the best as it keeps people chatting / occupied between courses.

daisydalrymple Sat 21-Oct-17 23:14:47

Hotel chocolate have a pack of mini Christmas crackers for £16 I think, with a chocolate in each one?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: