Talk

Advanced search

mini gift bag ideas for christmas

(8 Posts)
Jessicaxc1 Sat 21-Oct-17 14:34:07

Hi all. So this year we are having everyone at ours for Christmas. I really really want to do a mini gift bag for everyone that will be placed on the table with their name on. So far i have a mini bottle of something (whiskey for the men, red wine for my Nan, prosecco for my mum sister and myself) a scratchcard each, a gingerbread reindeer/xmas tree or santa (which will be baked and decorated by my 2 children) But i am stuck for what else i can put into these mini gift bags. I have sorted the kiddies out their own (bubbles, cookies/chocolate coins, little toy cars, mini crayons and mini pads of paper etc) just us adults im struggling with, any ideas anyone please!! :D Thanks! x

LittleMousewithcloggson Sat 21-Oct-17 14:49:49

Wind up toys for all - great for racing games at the table!
Mini perfumes etc - get free samples
Mini torches
Key rings - maybe with photo of DC in
Chocolates
Mini photo frames
Place of cards
Mini puzzles

LittleMousewithcloggson Sat 21-Oct-17 14:50:14

Pack of cards even

Jessicaxc1 Sat 21-Oct-17 14:52:24

ooohh i love those ideas! :D Thanks!!! smile x

Honestly? I'd have thought that a mini bottle of something and a biscuit is plenty for adults, unless it's something nice enough to be a 'real' present and not just tat. Aveda do lovely mini hand cream tubes, for example.

swimster01 Sat 21-Oct-17 20:38:36

I second the miniature perfume ideas - there are some nice ones on Ebay

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 21-Oct-17 21:38:45

I do a table stocking for everyone.

In it is a miniature drink according to taste, a scratch card, some chocolate coins and a puzzle or mini quiz.

Then I add things like little mirrors, or nail files, mini torches etc. I look for suitable things from about now until Christmas.

I find the quizzes are the best as it keeps people chatting / occupied between courses.

daisydalrymple Sat 21-Oct-17 23:14:47

Hotel chocolate have a pack of mini Christmas crackers for £16 I think, with a chocolate in each one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now