Talk

Advanced search

Happyland Advent Calendar

(10 Posts)
WinteryWalk Fri 20-Oct-17 12:45:20

The DC’s (6 & 4) really want the Happyland advent calendar. I’m happy to get it for them, they had a playmobil calendar last year and loved it.

From your experience, does anybody know if the Happyland calendar goes on offer/is cheaper to buy anywhere or is it just the standard £25.00?

Willing to wait and take my chances if it goes cheaper on black Friday for example!

LostMyRubySlippers Fri 20-Oct-17 13:48:31

Not sure about before Christmas but last year I kept an eye out after Christmas but never saw it get reduced.
Can you try to get a birthday code for mothercare or ELC by signing up to their club- or beg one off someone on the bargain thread- that would get 20% off, better than nothing!

PodgeBod Fri 20-Oct-17 15:13:13

No I don't think so, I was after one last year and never saw it reduced before Christmas or after

TheImprobableGirl Fri 20-Oct-17 15:54:31

No to my knowledge it is never under £25- I did get mine with an ELC code/ mothercare code (a lot floating around the bargain threads) so that brought it down to £20. Well worth it IMO, we still play with all the characters a year on!

WinteryWalk Fri 20-Oct-17 16:28:22

Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll get our moneys worth, I’ll probably just wait another couple of weeks and then get on with buying it!

SparklingSnowfall Fri 17-Nov-17 11:49:47

It’s £20!! Worth the wait!grin

whyIsARavenLikeAWritingDesk Fri 17-Nov-17 11:54:17

If it’s the same one I just did a quick google search and Tesco are selling them for less than £20

SparklingSnowfall Fri 17-Nov-17 12:51:34

Are they? This is the one I’ve just ordered...

whyIsARavenLikeAWritingDesk Fri 17-Nov-17 14:12:55

Sorry I’ve just looked again, it’s the Brecht toot toot calendar

SparklingSnowfall Fri 17-Nov-17 14:25:06

Oh good!! I hate finding something cheaper when you’ve just ordered it! Thanks for looking though! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now