Talk

Advanced search

Special pens for writing Christmas cards?

(5 Posts)
Piccolino2 Thu 19-Oct-17 16:16:22

Anyone have any recommendations? I’m looking for something either metallic, glittery, foil in red, green, gold (true gold not that yellowy gold) and silver (dark silver).

I used to get pilot ones years ago I think but haven’t seen them in Clinton’s for years and I had a quick search on Amazon that threw up some options but wonder if I’m missing a trick?

RustyRoller Thu 19-Oct-17 16:35:54

I use Sharpies gold, silver and bronze pens. They are a bit thicker than normal pens but I like them smile

Piccolino2 Thu 19-Oct-17 16:45:56

I looked at the Sharpies but I think they are too think as I tend to write a letter in each card. Ridiculous I know!

KC225 Fri 20-Oct-17 07:21:39

Ordered a gold and silver from Ali Express to do kids Halloween invitations. The pens were cheap but too thick and lasted enough to write 34 invitations.

PerfumeIsAMessage Fri 20-Oct-17 09:12:02

I use UniBall Air pens for everything- they are fab. Often on a BOGOF in Rymans etc. I use black and blue, but they probably do green and red at least? The writing looks like fountain pen/good rollerball but with no smudging and wotnot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now