Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help me find wireless headphones please

(10 Posts)
RuckingMarvellous Wed 18-Oct-17 13:47:21

My daughter (12) has asked for some Beats wireless headphones for Christmas.

I can’t afford or justify paying £250 on a pair of headphones! Please help me find her some that are still cool and therefore will be acceptable in place of the Beats ones she requested.

Budget £50-75 this is her main Christmas present.

Thanks

DangerousMouse Wed 18-Oct-17 13:55:29

I have got my DD 13 some Skull Candy wireless headphones, they look cool.. I think! They were from currys and about £30

RuckingMarvellous Wed 18-Oct-17 13:58:46

That’s great, thanks. I’ll look them up now:-)

anonymousbird Wed 18-Oct-17 14:03:19

I got DD (now 12) some Sony ones last year as her main present - cost about £75 then, but now £120! They are £95 if you buy in black and blue rather than just black on Amazon.

Sony MDR-ZX770BN is the model number and the sound quality and noise cancelling ability is excellent. Can't believe they've gone up so much in price though, but might be another Sony set in your budget that doesn't have the noise cancelling.

VeganIan Wed 18-Oct-17 14:05:09

For less than £20 there's some ECandy Bluetooth wireless ones on Amazon - the DC have had them since the beginning of term with no issues - they have survived being folded up and thrown into school bags and apart from the Cyberman impression they look good.

RuckingMarvellous Wed 18-Oct-17 14:14:39

Fab thanks both, off to google

ToesInWater Sat 21-Oct-17 07:49:05

Tbh I would have a conversation with her about acceptable alternatives before buying anything, especially as it is her main present. I can’t believe the price of Beats (and would never pay that) but if she is label conscious - or there is peer pressure - if she can’t have Beats she might prefer to choose something totally different.

LosingMyWay Sat 21-Oct-17 16:04:29

Agree with toes

combatbarbie Sat 21-Oct-17 21:02:15

We got a refurbed rose gold beats for £60 off eBay and it comes with a 12 month warranty x They are in excellent condition, only downside is it only comes with the case and not the box

AppleJuiceFlood Sat 21-Oct-17 21:05:38

I would also recommend the skull candy ones. They stay connected really well through Bluetooth and they also come with a cable if you want to hardwire them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now