Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for 5yo DD?

(9 Posts)
CoffeeChocolateWine Wed 18-Oct-17 11:26:31

For some reason I find my 9yo son so much easier to buy for than my 5yo daughter. What are your 5yo girls asking for for Christmas?

So far she has asked for Barbie stuff (which I hate!) and the Num Noms nail polish maker which has terrible reviews! Thinking of getting her a stunt scooter but otherwise I'm stuck!

Hit me with some other ideas!

midsummabreak Wed 18-Oct-17 11:33:18

I dont like barbie too but got it in the end as my daughter really wanted one. I got the dentist barbie who can hold toothbrush & dental tools & comes with little girl on noisy dentist chair that makes tooth brushing sound ! Nice to honour some of what she wishes for herself if you are able

midsummabreak Wed 18-Oct-17 11:40:19

Hoola hoop. Craft you are happy to help her with, littlest Pet shop shuttle bus or cafe, slime

CoffeeChocolateWine Wed 18-Oct-17 11:48:14

I was wondering whether to get her a Lottie doll instead of Barbie as they seem a bit more child-friendly. Do you reckon that would be an acceptable alternative or will she always remember that she never got her Barbie doll?!

Thanks for the suggestions. Craft stuff is always a hit and she'd love some littlest pet shop toys.

Olecranon Wed 18-Oct-17 11:50:17

I got a half price barbie vet clinic which was half price on amazon. I also bought a large dolls house from Costco for barbie sized dolls. She would also like a fingerling, bush baby and likes lol dolls. She would also like a hatchimal but trying to talk her out of that one. I find it too easy to choose her things because I know she would play with them all.

Kraggle Wed 18-Oct-17 11:51:38

My dd will be 4.9 at Christmas, she's getting shopkins, num noms, my little pony stuff, bilibo, toy till, scoop and learn ice cream truck (little young for her but the only thing she's actually said she wants!) big roll of paper and new pens/pencils, play doh.

McDougal Wed 18-Oct-17 11:52:34

We’ve got her a new scooter (a more grown up one grin), a lot of craft stuff, the obligatory cuddly/stuffed toy and more things we can all play together, board games etc. DD’s birthday is two days after Christmas so that’s about it. She’ll also be getting a lot of clothes from family too.

nocutsnobuttsnococonuts Wed 18-Oct-17 17:15:53

Dd2 (5) is getting
2ds and couple of games
Singing moana doll
Moana costume and necklace
Twozies Cafe and figures
Texsta scooby doo
Leapfrog leapband
Art supplies (smelly crap from smiggle sale and unicorn bits from poundshop)
Squinkies plane and figures
Unicorn tsum tsum teddies

She has the art tray from argos which is used daily cost around £10 and comes with loads of crafts. Also loves her tent (ikea), fairytale hairdresser books, kipper book bag, build a bear, shopkins.

ShesAStar Wed 18-Oct-17 17:22:45

My DD is 5, she's getting Muana dress up outfit, a build and drive remote control car, a hatchimal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now