Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Booths Christmas book out soon

(13 Posts)
WhenSheWasBadSheWasHorrid Tue 17-Oct-17 15:36:05

1st November and it’s in the shops.

6 year old dd has been asking about it for a few weeks now. She still has the older editions hmm. Dd loves the books even more than me. grin

Any other northerners excited?

agedknees Tue 17-Oct-17 15:54:24

A booths Christmas leaflet dropped through my letter box today full of lovely Christmas treats, yum yum.

BumWad Tue 17-Oct-17 15:58:16

Yes also got the booths booklet through it made me feel all warm and fuzzy

NoWordForFluffy Tue 17-Oct-17 17:18:17

I'm excited! Can you sign up to get a posted copy yet? Just in case I can't get to store quickly enough for my own liking?!

legoqueen Tue 17-Oct-17 20:41:25

Ooh yes. Apparently it is available online already but that's so not the same - nothing beats leafing through the lovely book!

Fitzsimmons Tue 17-Oct-17 20:42:33

Oooo yay. I saw the order forms available in Keswick the other day but no book, I was very disappointed grin

canihaveacoffeeplease Tue 17-Oct-17 22:58:50

Oh my lord. We are Scotland but go to Keswick a lot. Planning my next trip now in light of this fabulous new information! Best Christmas guide of all!

NoWordForFluffy Wed 18-Oct-17 07:21:54

The Booths' Facebook page says it's in store on 6th, not 1st, so maybe go after that date?

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHorrid Wed 18-Oct-17 08:59:23

The Booths' Facebook page says it's in store on 6th, not 1st, so maybe go after that date

shock nooooooooo

I can’t be expected to wait another day. I spoke to someone in store about (it’s so sad I felt the need to enquire about this). He said 1st Nov.
Only time will tell.

bimbobaggins Wed 18-Oct-17 09:07:52

Is anyone else disappointed with the lack of Christmas gift guides this year. So far I have only been able to get boots. I know they are probably wanting you to look online but seriously, it's the highlight for in the run up to Christmas

13luckyblackcats Fri 20-Oct-17 16:21:00

Can’t wait, I normally send mine on to my Auntie when I’m done, spreading the Booths love.

A1Sharon Fri 20-Oct-17 16:22:29

What's Booths? And i missing something amazing?!

A1Sharon Fri 20-Oct-17 16:29:13

Got it. Not in Ireland.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now