Talk

Advanced search

Make your own crackers - fillings

(5 Posts)
Wiifitmama Sun 15-Oct-17 20:23:57

We always do the make your own crackers and I do the fillings for them - specific to the recipient. I am fine with my kids and husband but this year I need something for my mother in law and father in law. My father in law in particular is so difficult! It needs to be something very small to fit inside too - no chocolate or alcohol. Any ideas?

sjd84 Sun 15-Oct-17 20:31:20

I've done: nice hankies, little toiletries, mini wooden puzzles, some nice tea or tea bags, candles, nice Christmas decoration, etc.

I've also done lego minis and Thomas minis, but probably not for the in laws!

Doreah Sun 15-Oct-17 20:44:47

How about a keyring with a photo of the children for each of them? Or a rolled up scratch card?

Annwithnoe Mon 16-Oct-17 11:05:31

Perfume miniature, make up samples or earings for MIL. There's a link in the bargain thread for Swarovski earings that are free except for shipping

FIL: USB key, small torch, Rolson do keyrings that are bottle openers/ money safes/ key lights etc

Motherofterriers Mon 16-Oct-17 11:07:58

I did alcohol miniatures, but they were a bit lethal when flying through the air when the crackers were pulled. Probably won't repeat that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now