Talk

Advanced search

Best Christmas Poncery Books

(8 Posts)
Piccolino2 Sun 15-Oct-17 10:02:00

I just bought the Sarah Raven's Christmas book and loving it although realise I'm already behind! Also have Nigella and Delia's Christmas books (of course!).

What else do I need to add to my Christmas Poncery plans? I'd quite like something that covers flowers, table decorations, table decor, party plans etc although all Poncery welcome smile

Star2015 Mon 16-Oct-17 09:08:39

A few years ago I bought Pippa Middleton’s ‘celebrate’ book, she covers recipes, games, decorations for every season and celebration... it’s a really lovely book (imo)...

This year Tanya Burr (you tuber) is releasing Tanya’s Christmas (coming out on Thursday) which I’m expecting to be very similar but just concentrating on Christmas.

Hope that helps!

Annwithnoe Tue 17-Oct-17 11:31:03

I have a copy of The Magic Fridge which has recipes for various sauces, preserves, chutneys and suggestions and recipes for what to do with them.
when I'm giving poncetastic homemade gifts I like to include a handwritten note with a serving suggestion or recipe to try.

For most other poncery I just rely on Pinterest

Piccolino2 Wed 18-Oct-17 22:15:49

Thanks for the recommendations! All books are in my Amazon cart ready for purchase.

Any other suggestions welcome!

dementedma Fri 20-Oct-17 19:11:41

Nigel Slater's Christmas Diaries is gorgeous and out now

Piccolino2 Fri 20-Oct-17 22:17:13

I saw that, I’ve added it to my list too. Reviews are fab!

wobblywonderwoman Fri 20-Oct-17 22:19:08

Marking place. I have my eye on Anthea Turners book - I secretly love her housekeeping DVD blush

PosieNarka Sat 21-Oct-17 21:36:01

You need Kirstie Allsopp's Christmas Crafts!

I bought it when first published at a discount price, which is just as well as dd and I have only made 2 things from it.

It is a nice book though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now