Talk

Advanced search

Picture thread of your buys!

(33 Posts)
TheImprobableGirl Sat 14-Oct-17 13:42:08

I quite like looking at pictures of what everyone’s bought (plus at 3am when I’m up with poorly DD2, I’m not really up to the reading part grin)

Please post your pics of buys, makes or decorations, I’ll put mine up next week when I have both DD’s and DH out of the house!

Chocolatecake12 Sat 14-Oct-17 17:27:42

Im doing my dp a sweet treats hamper so I’ll post a picture when that’s done.

AllTheWittyNamesAreGone Sat 14-Oct-17 17:32:34

I brought these for £1 each off etsy and they came today. Planning to use them as gift tags for all the children in the family.

Planning on assessing my preasent haul so far on monday and start buying housy stuff

PodgeBod Sun 15-Oct-17 22:33:10

Oh my gosh those tags are lovely! I will post my stuff when I get it out of hiding. I'm most excited about making up the stockings this year.

peachy94 Mon 16-Oct-17 11:13:43

What I've got so far for DD 8 months and DS 4.5 about to go and hide it all in the loft as I've run out of room in the bottom of the wardrobe

Biffybiffster Mon 16-Oct-17 11:16:18

@peachy94 can I ask where you got the Thunderbirds figures? Where they a bargain?

peachy94 Mon 16-Oct-17 11:56:02

biffy home bargains and Morrisons they were £2 each! were only missing 1 now and the only place I can find it is debenhams and its ten bloody quid envy

Biffybiffster Mon 16-Oct-17 12:13:43

Wow! That is amazing, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. My son desperately wants them

TheImprobableGirl Mon 16-Oct-17 13:21:55

UNO! What a great idea - I've already got Dobble for this year and looking for more cheap and portable games for caravanning etc.

Love those stocking gift tags too - this year i'm on the lookout for the mini make-your-own christmas crackers (seems it is easier and cheaper to get normal ones and steal the insides out!) and putting the recipients names in the cracker.
Should make it a bit more fun and stretch out the unwrapping a bit!

custardcream1000 Mon 16-Oct-17 19:27:43

I saw some make your own crackers in hobbycraft yesterday. I'm not sure what size they were though.

Sparklingbells Mon 16-Oct-17 19:32:29

This is dd8 and dd6 haul (not shown is our generation camper and Nintendo switch

PodgeBod Wed 18-Oct-17 10:02:03

Sainsbury's sale haul. I actually got 2 spinning wands, one for each stocking but I had to give the baby her one to keep her happy grin I will take it off of her when she forgets about it. 2yo loves Mr Tumble. Activity block was a bit of an impulse buy but I think the wooden tools will be loved.
Sorry my photo skills are actually crap.

TomatoTomAto Wed 18-Oct-17 20:15:55

This is what I have for ds (6) so far. I'm really struggling this year!

christmasunicorn Wed 18-Oct-17 20:50:21

Ooo I love a picture thread!! These are some of the gifts for my 3 ds’s. The youngest’s pile also includes his birthday presents which is Boxing Day

christmasunicorn Wed 18-Oct-17 20:58:05

Ah it’s not letting me upload my haul for dd and sdd as I’ve already hit my photo limit for today 😞

TheImprobableGirl Thu 19-Oct-17 13:47:26

Current present hiding spaces. I’m actually getting nervous to turf them out...

TheImprobableGirl Thu 19-Oct-17 13:48:59

This is the last grin

PodgeBod Thu 19-Oct-17 14:20:07

Love it grin all of mine are shoved in the cupboard under the stairs which is actually a toilet that I don't use (because it's in the living room for pities sake)

TheImprobableGirl Thu 19-Oct-17 14:21:47

Mine are random pieces of furniture that have been relegated to the garage, and the airing cupboard for anything that looks like it wouldn't survive outside.
It's like playing present Jenga!

lostlalaloopsy Thu 19-Oct-17 15:17:58

christmasunicorn where did you get the big Pokemon ball from?

SideOrderofSprouts Thu 19-Oct-17 16:26:31

Here’s my three. Missing a bit now

MrsPear Thu 19-Oct-17 16:45:43

I love these kind of threads - mine is not too interesting. I got initial mugs in wilkos, bath stuff that foams and bounces and superman socks. I'll be back when I have finished although shall lurk until then!

Ps mine is kept on top of my wardrobe!

christmasunicorn Fri 20-Oct-17 21:42:09

lostlala it’s a money box from Asda

This was my “hiding” spot. They are now all wrapped and in sacks ready for Christmas Eve

Fueledwithfairydustandgin Sat 21-Oct-17 08:09:45

Sideorder ofsprouts that middle pile looks right up my street grin

TheNewMrs Sat 21-Oct-17 13:10:54

Placemarking!

I love a picture thread grin feeling VERY festive today!

Hoping I may get some ideas for DSD(5) that aren't bits of plastic (of which we have lots...)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now