Talk

Advanced search

Morrisons Christmas food

(10 Posts)
Kraggle Sun 08-Oct-17 09:59:00

Does anyone know if Morrisons are doing Christmas food to order and collect in store like they did last year?

I normally do m&s for puddings but went to Morrisons last year as it was cheaper and they were just as nice. I can find the m&s Christmas food to order but nothing on Morrisons yet.

Ricekrispie22 Sun 08-Oct-17 11:53:37

I'm not sure. Asda have just released some of their pre order highlights, which can't be ordered until mid Nov but they look amazingly. So I reckon that if Morrisons want to get their share of the xmas market, they'll be getting something up soon.

Ruth2009 Sun 08-Oct-17 17:17:27

Sure they will, I normally get a pudding from there. The Xmas tree shaped choc cake was nice last year.
I got a turkey crown from them last year too and it was very nice. Roast in the bag too so it was dead easy.

wheresthel1ght Sun 08-Oct-17 17:21:35

I think so but not normally announced til latest this month.

Madsy1990 Tue 05-Dec-17 11:58:18

I just ordered mine from morrisons for collection 22nd! I was just googling reviews and stumbled upon this thread!

HazeyBaubles Tue 05-Dec-17 12:34:46

Yes they are, I have seen the food to order magazine/brochure in my local store.

mumontherun14 Tue 05-Dec-17 15:38:40

Yes they are. You can get the brochure in store just now or order online. I did it last year and the food was lovely and have done it again for this year. The cheeseboard is huge and the cakes were really nice x

MrsMotherHen Tue 05-Dec-17 16:45:24

Yep weve done it this year. Cant wait to try it fgrin9

Dionysuss Tue 05-Dec-17 20:09:46

Last year the collection part at my local store was a bit of a shambles. People were queuing for an hour to find their food was not there. It looks nice but that's put me off.

WazFlimFlam Tue 05-Dec-17 20:17:18

Yes, I have got one of the catalogues with an order form and everything!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: