Talk

Advanced search

This is an important service announcement. The Stollen bites are back!

(11 Posts)
Veronicat Sat 07-Oct-17 14:33:12

Just been to Aldis. The Mini Stollen bites are in stock! And they also have the Chocolate ones.
That's cheered me up on this rainy, cold day.
grin

ScouseQueen Sat 07-Oct-17 14:38:29

Wish I'd seen this earlier! DH is at Aldi right now. Have texted him to say he needs to look for the mini Stollen but it may be too late.

Veronicat Sat 07-Oct-17 14:47:26

Oooh, fingers crossed he finds them.
I am about to light the fire and have a cup of tea and cram the whole pack in my gob have one.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 07-Oct-17 15:44:46

They had some a couple of weeks back, I bought a Lemon Panetonne (Use by June 2018)

I need to put a couple of their Veg Bakes in my freezer so I might let a couple of bags of Mini Stollen fall in my basket too.......

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 07-Oct-17 15:45:28

Did I dream it or are there Apple Stollen too?

BarchesterFlowers Sat 07-Oct-17 15:50:33

I went to Booths today, they have got chocolate Stollen shock, I seem to have eaten three pieces!

ScouseQueen Sat 07-Oct-17 16:26:56

He didn't see the message in time to check sad but we both know to look on the next visit.

Veronicat Sat 07-Oct-17 16:28:00

70isaLimitNotaTarget
Lemon Panetonne you say? I think I've forgotten um, milk so I'd best go back. 😁
I think there is apple.

Makemineacabsauv Sat 07-Oct-17 23:00:54

I am currently trying to avoid Aldi as I need to lose weight and the chocolate Florentines seem to be addicted to me.,..

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 07-Oct-17 23:56:57

I don't know if its lemon curd or lemon peel in the Panetonne.

I was going to buy another one to share with DParents but we didn't get to Lidl.

(I need to boycott Lidl because they sold out of the Heidi Klum leopard scarf that I wanted)
Boycotting could work in my favour...............

HouseworkIsASin10 Thu 12-Oct-17 16:12:05

Just seen this! Going to Aldi later to stock up. Love them smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now