Advanced search

Wrapping experts, what are these called?

(7 Posts)
A1Sharon Sat 07-Oct-17 07:53:42

Have been inspired by the wrapping thread to make everything look a bit more special this year. But I don't know what I'm looking for!
What would you call the little sprigs of faux holly, or the little jingle bells that you can attach to ribbon tied around parcels?
I'm googling with no success.

Ginmakesitallok Sat 07-Oct-17 07:55:05

Present toppers?

DonkeyOaty Sat 07-Oct-17 07:57:08

"Christmas wrapping embellishments" should bring up loads.

A1Sharon Sat 07-Oct-17 07:58:24

Thank you! I knew there were words for them but just couldn't remember them. Too early....

PandoNoPants Sat 07-Oct-17 08:01:14

You mean these? I love the little jingle bells!

MerlinsScarf Sat 07-Oct-17 08:01:41

Great suggestions from PPs, and you could take a look at Christmas wreath decorations too.

Unicorn81 Sat 07-Oct-17 08:09:28

Ive bought some bows and berry bits from the range, well cheap and i think they are for the tree as next to decorations but will do the same and use on pressies 😁

like this

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: