Talk

Advanced search

Please help - someone recommended a london xmas show..

(9 Posts)
DangerousMouse Fri 06-Oct-17 20:17:27

On a thread, sometime in the last few months, I thought I'd bookmarked it but obviously hadn't. I don't remember where or what it was, but I wanted to look into it and take the kids, its was a small theatre I hadn't heard of, and I hadn't heard of the show either.
I've gone through the 'what to do in london at christmas' thread so many times trying to find it.. !

AlexanderHamilton Fri 06-Oct-17 20:19:26

Was it Polka Theatre perhaps?

DangerousMouse Fri 06-Oct-17 20:24:57

No, but thanks, it was more London than Wimbledon. I'm sure it was on the 'what to do' thread, but I can't find it! aaarrhhh!

AlexanderHamilton Fri 06-Oct-17 20:25:50

Or Tall Stories are doing Wilde Creatures over Christmas. I don't know anything about that show but saw the comment perform Gruffalo years ago when my two were little.

herecomesthsun Fri 06-Oct-17 21:09:07

Sadler's Wells?

herecomesthsun Fri 06-Oct-17 21:09:54

Sorry, not a small theatre!

TheWoollybacksWife Fri 06-Oct-17 21:14:28

Was it The Snowman at The Peacock Theatre?

DangerousMouse Fri 06-Oct-17 21:18:45

I've spent far too long searching threads for this! no, none of those thank you, the Wild Creatures looks good but the timings don't work for us. We're looking for a christmassy show on 23/12 mid afternoon, as we are doing the christmas lights bus tour at 7pm.

suneetime Fri 06-Oct-17 21:27:32

Was it The Unicorn Theatre at London Bridge?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now