Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for 11 y o DD

(14 Posts)
phoenix1973 Wed 04-Oct-17 21:09:18

I have no idea what to get my DD.
She loves singing, writing, the ipad.she has roblox robux.
Shes a girlie girl but has lots of jojo bows and money from her recent bday.
Shes got loads of nail varnish.
She is a soap dodger so not too fussed about smellies etc.
She wont wear jeans or anything with a structure waistband. Shes got plenty of leggings.
Shes got new fluffy pjs and dressing gown.
I have no idea what to get her.

EvilDoctorBallerinaVampireDuck Wed 04-Oct-17 21:12:00

I always ask. I know DD 10 wants a Pokemon pack, one of the crazily expensive ones. hmm

IggyAce Wed 04-Oct-17 21:18:12

Some nice note books from Paperchase.
Unicorn dust it's for the bath from Boots and is in their 3 for 2 deal my daughter loves it she was 11 a couple of weeks ago. She also got a mini makeup set from boots by gloss I think, it was £6 contained blusher, highlighter, eyeshadow and lip gloss.
My DD wanted a check shirt and some sweaters and she got some nice suede boots.

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Wed 04-Oct-17 21:22:07

My DD is a total soap dodger too. Last year I bought her some expensive (well, expensive compared to Aldi) shampoo and conditioner. I also got her some bath bombs from lush. Worked a treat.

Has she got any hobbies and does she play any sports?

Flatbum Wed 04-Oct-17 21:22:36

Would you consider some sort of pet? Or should i back away slowly lol... —goldfish, hamster, or whatever shes into that isnt a pain in the arse—

annandale Wed 04-Oct-17 21:28:10

Karaoke machine - argos have loads (no idea if they are still a thing but at least they are still selling them!)

Bow and arrow

LittleLights Wed 04-Oct-17 21:32:28

I second Karaoke machine.

Will add

Lego Elves
Fluffy socks
Fluffy slippers
Glittery photo frames
Glittery phone/tablet case

Ladydepp Wed 04-Oct-17 22:05:29

Hair styling head
Board games
Doc Martens
Netball hoop
Light box
Penny board
Vanity table
Furry throw or pillow
Pierced ears
Roller skates
Polaroid camera
Desk and chair
American girl doll
Lego
Zookeeper for a day
Lava lamp

(trying to think of all the gifts my friends' girls have been given recently!)

BroomstickOfLove Sat 07-Oct-17 14:53:18

So far I've got DD a sewing kit and sewing box and a couple of books, but I saw a mermaid tale snuggly blanket thing in Primark that will be added to the list.

LittleLights Sat 07-Oct-17 14:55:17

Kindle?

Lovemusic33 Sat 07-Oct-17 17:29:22

Posted a while ago for ideas for dd (almost 12), she has asked for the LOL dolls big surprise (she's a bit old for it really but has ASD so she's quite young for her age), she's also asked for Pokemon and I will probably get her a echo dot if they are on offer on Black Friday. Both my dd's love lush bath bombs despite being soap dodgers.

Oh2beatsea Sat 07-Oct-17 19:39:44

Amazon Dot. It’s a speaker, you can ask Alexa questions, you can set it to count down to get ready. You can play audio books through it too.

Oh2beatsea Sat 07-Oct-17 19:41:27

The shopping channel QVC has them for £50 but you can pay on 2 easypays.

nancy75 Sat 07-Oct-17 19:44:44

If she likes singing there’s a karaoke microphone that works with an app ( I know it works on phone so I guess it works on iPad) it’s here with a phone www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-and-dolls/girl-s-electronics/selfiemic-pink/p/151648?gclid=Cj0KCQjw9uHOBRDtARIsALtCa95wMAsw-C9SUynXGQV-qcIQhxdYeZtiKMNNrgo4oREvP0gCmW5TQNAaAr5YEALw_wcB
What does she like on the iPad? There are some great animation kits to use with iPad apps

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now