Talk

Advanced search

LOL dolls?

(10 Posts)
icclemunchy Sun 17-Sep-17 23:21:41

So DD1 is begging for the giant surprise LOL doll egg (or something like that!) £60!! Anyone's kids have any of the other LOL dolls? Are they cheap tat or actually played with? I

don't actually mine buying her one although after last years hatchimal buying fun getting another must have toy makes me want to cry confused so I'd rather not be disappointed come Xmas day!

Pinkvici22 Mon 18-Sep-17 07:52:55

My daughter has a few - cheap tat! She plays for hours with Disney princess clip dolls and other small character toys, but these were a waste of money.

icclemunchy Mon 18-Sep-17 09:54:21

Had a feeling that would be the case 🙄

Hawkmoth Mon 18-Sep-17 10:00:55

DD loves hers. Spends hours taking them to bits and putting them back together. She watches the videos of opening them and recreates them.

She also plays in water with them a LOT. She likely has ASD so it's her latest obsession.

The giant egg could solve her Xmas.

VanellopeVonSchweetz99 Mon 18-Sep-17 10:24:09

DD (6,5) has a few and plays with them a lot, puts them in little beds etc. More than she plays with barbie-type dolls or sylvanian families.

Dons1975 Mon 18-Sep-17 10:30:54

where do you get the giant ones from - my lg is obsessed with LOL dolls to the extent she asked in the supermarket for the empty box to take home!

Hawkmoth Mon 18-Sep-17 16:23:14

Coming to Smyths and Argos end of the month.

Wormwoodm Wed 20-Sep-17 18:56:01

My 5yr old loves them!

Dons1975 Wed 20-Sep-17 19:59:24

They are available for pre order on smyths just now.

Holidaycheer Thu 21-Sep-17 18:32:12

My dd collects them and will also play with them. It's her latest obsession and she's actually got an interest in toys for once. I always try to get them on offer where possible though and also swap the duplicates on a Facebook group as they are sooo overpriced.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now