Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Longleat Festival of Lights

(17 Posts)
sjd84 Wed 13-Sep-17 13:13:06

Tickets are now available to book on their website, despite signing up for emails I didn't get one to let me know; just came across them on the website, you can also buy santa train tickets.... yay!

Chatoyant Wed 13-Sep-17 13:13:58

Ooh! We went a few years ago but my youngest wasn't born then. It was brilliant, thanks for the heads up, Ill book on payday!

WreckTangled Wed 13-Sep-17 17:58:46

So pleased you posted this or I wouldn't have known! It's a bit annoying really as I signed up to emails etc but they haven't announced it. Managed to get the santa train in the dark although a bit later than I would have liked!

tigercub50 Wed 13-Sep-17 18:04:03

What are the prices like for the festival?

sjd84 Wed 13-Sep-17 18:11:01

We have paid .... gulp .... £96 for two adults and one child, includes entrance to longleat and Santa train, but slight discount from my DH work.

Last year they did twilight tickets after Christmas (no Santa train), which were much cheaper and all the decs were still up, it was also a lot less busy!

WreckTangled Wed 13-Sep-17 18:11:57

£30.55 adult
£45.80 child

Santa train £6 adult and £14.45 child

sjd84 Wed 13-Sep-17 18:12:28

I know WreckTangled I was annoyed when I looked on their website. They also haven't aannounced anything on Twitter, the webpage crashed last year so I'm wondering if that's why?!

WreckTangled Wed 13-Sep-17 18:14:53

It's a bit strange. I'm pleased I've got them though!

Threenme Wed 13-Sep-17 19:12:49

Hi it's much too far for us sadly but I looked today and they have partnered with the site picniq and if you book with them it's 20% exclusive discount on tickets. Hope this helps someone.

bookwormbeagle Wed 13-Sep-17 19:52:51

Does anybody know if tesco club card points can be used against the ticket price? I remember reading a thread last year (I think) whereby a poster had got a good deal this way.

sjd84 Wed 13-Sep-17 20:03:43

Tesco Clubcard points can be used, think it's £9 in vouchers for a ticket.

WreckTangled Wed 13-Sep-17 20:14:01

I couldn't get the vouchers to work it wouldn't let me book as far as December. Luckily I only had the £2.50 vouchers and they're valid for a year so might use them still.

bookwormbeagle Thu 14-Sep-17 06:10:22

That's fantastic, think I've got about £25 so should really help flowersflowers

Do they need to be ordered from the club card website, do you know?

Thank you again.

Paperdolly Thu 14-Sep-17 06:17:18

I wouldn't go unless I got the tickets through Tesco club card site. I have been twice and really enjoyed the experience. Don't forget to go into the house as the experience is good in there too!

Hot meal prices in the restaurant aren't too bad but take a flask of something hot and snacks as they seem to run out of mulled wine and mince pies on both occasions.

Paperdolly Thu 14-Sep-17 06:18:21

Oh and yes, I ordered my tickets on the website.

Polarbud Mon 13-Nov-17 22:51:26

Hi, If anyone's planning to go to this who hasn't already ordered tickets, I have two adult twilight tickets going spare because I can't make it. They're for the 17th November and I paid £43.10 for them. If you could take it off my hands instead of buying from the website I'd be ever so grateful.

Paperdolly Mon 13-Nov-17 23:43:35

I just haven’t got enough in Tesco vouchers for 4 adults to go. And I refuse to pay top wack although they are brill.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now