Talk

Advanced search

You lot might be able to help me on my quest to find unicorn toothbrushes

(13 Posts)
lucysmam Mon 20-Mar-17 19:34:57

Or Minecraft ones.

I bought some unicorn ones, in Primarni, today but they say for 3-6yo's so I presume will be too soft/not big enough for my girls (7 & 10yo) so I need help to find inexpensive ones for their stockings.

Any ideas where to look? Or do I just need to keep hunting? smile

frauleinsallybowles Mon 20-Mar-17 19:35:37

stocking fillers in march??????

lucysmam Mon 20-Mar-17 19:40:25

Yup. Just odds and sods - toothbrushes, socks, knickers, colour changing light bulbs.

I've got one big-ish present too and one put away to pay off bit by bit.

Christmas is bloody expensive all at once smile

DonkeyOaty Mon 20-Mar-17 19:47:07

Sally. Lucy is posting in the Christmas Topic, about Christmas stuff. Don't harsh her mellow, yeah.

buckeejit Mon 20-Mar-17 19:53:29

Haha-I bought a ton of Christmassy stuff in the John Lewis sale last week - no unicorn toothbrushes though. eBay or aliexpress I reckon

Mylittlestsunshine Mon 20-Mar-17 19:59:35

Not at that price!

KarmaKit Mon 20-Mar-17 20:01:03

I can find unicorn toothbrush holders, but the only unicorn toothbrushes I can find are the pillow pets ones which I guess are the ones you've got as they look a little bit small...

DonkeyOaty Mon 20-Mar-17 20:03:07

We'll keep an eye out. George at asda has got a few unicorn things but no toothbrushes.

lucysmam Mon 20-Mar-17 20:48:00

Karma, I think I discounted the pillow pet ones because dd2 doesn't like the "buzzy" toothbrushes, if they're the electric ones I've seen smile

These were just a 3 pack for 60p in Primark, no brand or anything on them.

I tried ebay/amazon and random googling, but not Aliexpress so will have a look on there now bucket, thanks.

SideOrderofSprouts Mon 20-Mar-17 21:04:10

I shal peruse the web for you

And for those who don't like Christmas in March don't come on the Christmas board

Davros Sat 01-Apr-17 09:39:24

New Look has loads of unicorn (and pug) stuff. It's a teenagers' shop so you may not have looked at it. Don't know about toothbrushes though

MrsDilligaf Sun 09-Apr-17 09:03:30

Not a toothbrush (quite obviously! grin) but this might be a nice stocking filler if they are still in stock? I am guessing that they will fly off the shelves.

SprogletsMum Sun 09-Apr-17 09:09:10

I don't know if it's true or not but my dentist recommends adults use kids toothbrushes because they're the same but smaller so easier to get around all of your teeth.
So the ones you've got could be fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now