Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Thanks to all those working over Christmas

(7 Posts)
normastits5 Sat 24-Dec-16 20:12:43

I want to post my huge thanks and appreciation for those who have to work over the Christmas period when they would rather not!! I'm thinking of police officers, nurses doctors etc who look after us all and often don't get appreciated or even thought about. We would struggle without their input over Christmas so let's not lose sight of what they do for us while we are stuffing our faces & guzzling too much booze ( or is that just me?)
Merry Christmas all

santassausages Sat 24-Dec-16 20:18:28

Beautifully said. Absolutely agree! Merry Christmas.

justicewomen Sat 24-Dec-16 20:27:35

A few years ago I was hospitalised over Christmas. Every staff member was lovely and I appreciated their hard work, professionalism and care very much. So happy to join in the thanks

RufusTheSpartacusReindeer Sat 24-Dec-16 20:32:19

I assume you mean christmas day itslf

But yes i completely agree with you

Merry christmas

AwfulSomething Sat 24-Dec-16 20:39:49

Thank you from an already frazzled Christmas worker. Even my friends don't entirely understand the concept of working at this time of the year ('have a great Christmas Awful' messages, yeah right, being verbally abused, spat at, violent drunks etc....). They mean well though.

girlelephant Sat 24-Dec-16 21:11:25

Agree! cakeflowers

harderandharder2breathe Sat 24-Dec-16 21:13:43

Agree, hope everyone working this Christmas is treated well and gets as much time with their family as possible when they're not at work

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now