Talk

Advanced search

Christmas rant over ex

(7 Posts)
Sparklezz Fri 23-Dec-16 13:48:58

Please excuse the rant and it may be over the top but i felt i had to get it out there.

So ex drops off presents which was fine (he hasnt a clue what they like as he never spends any time with them. But what upset me was that he signed the gifts from him and his new gf (the one he cheated on me with) knowing how much it would hurt me.
The other thing is we usually give cards from the kids to one another at christmas but this year he hasnt done that even though i have given him his. Yet another dis at me for some reason.

I know hes in a relationship with her and thats fine i just dont get why he does these things to me when i am only ever nice to him.

Okay rant over.. Merry Christmas everyone.

TheNaze73 Fri 23-Dec-16 13:50:32

They're gifts to his children & his with someone else. As much as I see where you're coming from, I don't think he's done this to antagonise you

SVJAA Fri 23-Dec-16 13:53:26

I think that it was insensitive to put her name on them if they were being dropped at your house.
Hard as it is, try to rise above it and enjoy Christmas flowers

MotherFuckingChainsaw Fri 23-Dec-16 14:15:00

I'd see it as positive proof he's an utter nob and you're well shut of him

Bluntness100 Fri 23-Dec-16 14:19:00

I'd think the relationship was serious and the gifts were from both of them. I think he's already done the worst, by cheating with another woman and leaving for her, I doubt this is about you, more it's about their relationship with the children, you're feelings are normal, but I think I'd try to pair it back to this is about them and the kids if I was you,

Sparklezz Fri 23-Dec-16 14:29:38

I agree MFC & SVJAA I havent said anything because i am rising above it. I should know better by now. Once a knob always a knob roll on 2017 a new year, new hopes and breath....

Thanks for the support guys.

SVJAA Fri 23-Dec-16 14:32:08

My XH is a dickhead of the highest order, he pulls shitty stunts like this all the time and it's 9 years later. I find smiling and being really happy and breezy the best way to take the wind out of his sails grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now