Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Adult Micro scooter - I so really, really want one,......

(22 Posts)
Laska5772 Tue 20-Dec-16 21:57:05

Look! Lovely purple scooter!!

Its on my list (highlighted with lotstars ofstarstar but DH just laughed like it was totally mad ..

Am I mad ? (and shall I just order it for myself? )

ProudBadMum Tue 20-Dec-16 21:59:10

You are mad but only because of the price

Go to B&Ms, scooters are £12.99 and big enough for an adult

throwingpebbles Tue 20-Dec-16 22:02:12

Get one! But not a micro scooter. Unlike the kids ones, I don't think the adult ones are worth the extra money. I love mine! Use it for commuting and also to keep up with the kids on their scooters

LittleStripyBee Tue 20-Dec-16 22:17:19

I had to Google and look at this bad boy! If I wouldn't be ridiculed here I would get one, I love a go on the kids' ones!

PacificDogwod Tue 20-Dec-16 22:19:10

Get one!

One of the coolest school run dads has got one grin
Not with handlebars, but with a large round ball-type thing you steer with.
Awesome!!

Bubbinsmakesthree Tue 20-Dec-16 22:20:48

I am totally getting one once my DC are old enough to go scooting with me - wheee!

Laska5772 Tue 20-Dec-16 22:26:03

I'm not cool!! I am a 59 yr old grandma..Ok , I could be a cool grandma! Would love to scoot with DGS (4) ..

Still work also ,was thinking I could use it to save parking charges so could use it to commute .

Actually I hadnt thought of looking elsewhare as it was a micro scooter i just bought for DGS.

However i have now seen Swifty scooters ..like it a lot ( and only £599! shock) wont be getting that

Laska5772 Tue 20-Dec-16 22:29:44

Little stripybee Now that is cool..

PacificDogwod Tue 20-Dec-16 22:29:55

Laska, you sound well cool! wink

A scooter for £600?! <faints> shock

MsGameandWatch Tue 20-Dec-16 22:32:00

I've got one. Honestly it's changed my life. We go out to all those nice places now that are a bit of a bind to walk to but not far enough to justify driving. I quite enjoy random errands now as they take less than half the time and it's fun getting there and back. Get one!

MsGameandWatch Tue 20-Dec-16 22:33:53

I've got this one. The price has gone back up now but I got it for £40 cheaper back in the summer.

Laska5772 Tue 20-Dec-16 22:39:21

OOh ..I am not mad then!! (feeling the love for you all!! )

Now.. shall I wait for Christmas day JIC? or just get one? .. ( but which ? I was in love with the purple one but now I rather like that Kickbike city.. )

LittleStripyBee Wed 21-Dec-16 09:35:50

The purple one is rather funky and more practical, the kickbike looks cool but is probably quite cumbersome.

Toottoot22 Wed 21-Dec-16 10:05:07

I love mine. I did have a Razor A5 which was great until it broke and I couldn't get parts for it. I loved the bigger wheels. I now have a Micro Sprite (kid version, not specifically for adults) which is great as can get parts if something goes wrong with it and is perfectly fine for the school run.

Greenfingeredfun Wed 21-Dec-16 14:50:55

Wait and see if you get one for Christmas first! If not, you can buy yourself one in the January sales

Laska5772 Wed 21-Dec-16 17:24:16

Ooo Oooo Ooo! (excited face... Laska tries not to jump up and down like a 4 year old !!) fgrin,

A 'suspicious' parcel has arrived from JL!! its heavy but the same shape as the microscooter I bought DGS (only much bigger!)

WIBU to get a bit excited now?.

It was in the shed and hermes had left a ticket.. DH is home tomorrow aftrenoon , he works away and i will be at work .. I am tempted to put it back in the shed and the note back in the post box.. ( I had better hadnt I?) ..

Laska5772 Wed 21-Dec-16 21:08:21

Excited update bump fgrin

PacificDogwod Wed 21-Dec-16 21:15:08

Do. Not, Peek.
You'd spoil your own surprise <stern>

fgrin

Bubbinsmakesthree Wed 21-Dec-16 21:17:09

Jealous! fenvy

Laska5772 Wed 21-Dec-16 21:47:12

I wont peek ...and its back in the shed...

Of course it could be something he has bought himself but I dont think so

Squee!

AhCheeses Thu 22-Dec-16 19:17:00

My DH bought me one for our wedding anniversary!
I absolutely love it. I do the school run on it.
Really hope yours is in the shed but if not, treat yourself!

Laska5772 Sat 07-Jan-17 15:22:49

Just to say .. I got one for Christmas !! its great , (but harder work than I thought. I am going to have such great bum and leg muscles )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now