Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Xmas food shop timings

(8 Posts)
PrivetDrive24 Tue 20-Dec-16 14:41:09

Hi, new poster here smile

I was going to brave sainsburys on the morning of the 23rd to get any extra bits i need for the day however dreading them not having anything left. Have now discovered that my local sainsburys will be open all night from Thursday. I finish a late shift at 1am Thursday night/friday morning and want to go after my shift but am also worrying they won't have restocked yet!

Any advice/experience would be lovely smile

PickAChew Tue 20-Dec-16 14:42:34

They'll all keep well stocked right up until Christmas Eve, unless they have planned very badly.

TeaBelle Tue 20-Dec-16 14:43:14

I'm going tomorrow morning. My experience is that they tens to restock overnight over the seasonal period so first thing is a good bet.

LittleBoat Tue 20-Dec-16 14:46:12

Christmas Eve for me. fgrin

PrivetDrive24 Tue 20-Dec-16 18:05:17

Thanks everyone fsmile

IamChipmunk Tue 20-Dec-16 18:48:16

I always do a 'fresh stuff' shop at sainsburys on the 23rd. Usually about 8.30am. Never had an issue getting anything I wanted and it's usually quiet at that time too.

IfNotNowThenWhenever Tue 20-Dec-16 20:32:20

God, I dunno. I probably won't get to the supermarket til late morning on Xmas eve. And the butchers.I expect there will be some food there grin
Hope to get some bargain chocolates while I'm at it.

pinkblink Tue 20-Dec-16 20:34:05

I'm working until 1am on Friday and I'm planning to pick the last bits up when I finish, it's always well stocked then as the shop is being filled overnight

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now